napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg dosing

KODA24

Hello gents,
I was ordering 3 vials of 5000 IU's HCG with the mixing solution included How do I figure out what 1000 IU's is on my syringe? Your help would be greatly appreciated it's been like 25 years since I've used this stuff.
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

61b6fa28afaf704ab20133ace878c9db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61b6fa28afaf704ab20133ace878c9db.jpg

Nice! I appreciate that. So to take 1000 to 1500 iu's could be alot of solution if im reading right. The one article I read said to take 1000IU 3 tines a week for 2 or 3 weeks....i got to double check.

Recommend dose I think is 500ius 2x a week. This is what I use during my cruise

Care to elaborate?

HCG mimics both LH and FSH so I use it in a cruise it just makes me feel better then without it it fills my testicles up and my wife like my balls this is the truth. Is it needed no bit to me why not have all hormones working the way your body is designed.

HCG mimics both LH and FSH so I use it in a cruise it just makes me feel better then without it it fills my testicles up and my wife like my balls this is the truth. Is it needed no bit to me why not have all hormones working the way your body is designed.

Thanks for sharing...

Thanks....for how many weeks on pct 3 or 4 right?

I will Dylan or Rick answer this as I do not PCT. I’m on trt and use it when I cruise until my next blast. I don’t to misguide you.

I will Dylan or Rick answer this as I do not PCT. I’m on trt and use it when I cruise until my next blast. I don’t to misguide you.

Same here don't have a good answer but I know it's before PCT not during.

Thanks for sharing...

No problem. Try it CB I feel happier when I’m cruising because when I blast I feel amazing then coming off my blast to a cruise I get down and for some reason the HCG puts me in a good mood. Don’t know if there is science behind this but it works for me.

No problem. Try it CB I feel happier when I’m cruising because when I blast I feel amazing then coming off my blast to a cruise I get down and for some reason the HCG puts me in a good mood. Don’t know if there is science behind this but it works for me.

I think your body likes the extra estrogen but I'm just guessing.

I think your body likes the extra estrogen but I'm just guessing.

I need extra estrogen I’m always at the low end when I cruise and when I blast 600mg test cyp no AI needed it’s crazy and good at the same time when my estro is at 30 I’m great anything lower I get down this is how I know besides bloodwork

if you are going to use hcg, NEVER use it during pct, use it the last four weeks right up until pct at 1000 ius per week... you do not need any more than that

Top Bottom