napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG Dosage

Skaz0491

What?s up guys I am a classic competitor and this is my first round of PCT. I have a 12,000 IU vial of HCG mixed with 12mL bacteriostatic water. My coach has me pinning 500iu 3x a week. I just want to make sure I am administering correctly. If I have a .5mL insulin syringe, would 500iu mean I will max out my syringe 10 times on pin days?

Do not use HCG unless you are trying to have kids. In a PCT it will actually just hinder your recovery since it is an estrogen and mimics LH.

we did ... you want us to tell you how to do something wrong? that says enough... fucking ridiculous we dont teach you how to make shit worse.. unreal how ignorant

First off your coach should have told you this basic crap. Most coaches are total Morons and it always amazes me how people just call themselves a coach now and days. HCG is not meant to be used in PCT again your coach should have a better understanding of PCT.

Competitor huh how many years training do you even have ? Don?t come at the people you ask for help with attitude.

So math wise yes. Should you be running it in PCT? No. If anything dial it back to twice a week if you insist on running.

HCG mimics LH so its suppressing you. In addition it can aromatize and convert to estrogen so have to be careful and not just drop AI 100%.

Glad i found this thread i was told to use hcg in a pct for rad 140. So back to the drawing board

Somebody from a different forum. Somtimes I over complicate things and do to much research lol. And I forget All the good resources are here on this forum. I found all the answers to my questions digging threw the forum here at isarms.

Somebody from a different forum. Somtimes I over complicate things and do to much research lol. And I forget All the good resources are here on this forum. I found all the answers to my questions digging threw the forum here at isarms.
ok sounds good

Top Bottom