napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg doesnt work for me

colettiburger

Im going to be running test for 12wks first cycle. Ive been on clomid for a year for low test, not having insurance its simply better for me to just run test myself. When I was at a clinic they gave me hcg to try and raise my levels but it did absolutely nothing, is it honestly worth it to take it at the end of cycle or should i just run clomid and and nolva at the end?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If HCG did nothing because you are hypogonadal and your leydiv cells don't work why are you even worried about PCT when your obviously a candidate for hormone replacement therapy. Here is my suggestion before your cycle get bloods if your natural test is below 300ng just stay on like 150 mg a week in between cycles

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Last bloodwork showed test at 480 i believe the highest i get is high 500s but that is only while taking 50mg clomid eod.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hcg has a purpose but its a small one... the main reason to use it is to jumpstart your transition into pct... thats where its effective but its often mis used and/or misunderstood... you dont HAVE to use it either... i recommend it, just to make recovery smoother but its not mandatory either

I am on trt now, but never ran hcg in the past when I cycled. As Dylan said, it can help, but it's in no way mandatory

I am on TRT and my doctor has me taking 500iu pill of hcg on injection day.

HCG in pill form? Does that exist?
(And you need to do HCG every 3 days... at 500iu)

I think you might just have another doc who just does not know what he is doing... :(

Sublinguel what the ??? Now I'm mind fucked that also.could be why it does nothing for you trial version maybe bioavailability is horrible

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom