napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hcg and cycles

bododoon

I was watching you on youtube and i was learning a lot! Thank you so much for your videos!

I did this i think too late because i started to use steriods 1 year ago, i used trenbolone and sustanon, 3 months cycle ( 60 sustanon, 60 trenbolone) very unbalanced. I did a 3 months cycle during 1 year. Nobody was teaching me what to do, i started this from frustation and no brain. About 1 week ago was buying HCG and PCT, i did a 5000 ui HCG and in the same time PCT for 3 - 4 days in a row, but only one time i did a HCG injection ( that 5000 ui ). Now my balls are little than they were, the first day i was feeling good, with libido and ok but now i am very bad. Can you tell me how to do it good? From your videos i understood about HCG, the dosage, about PCT. But i did it wrong so do i have to start only HCG ( 1000 ui per week ) for 4 - 6 weeks and after that PCT and i have chances to recover? Or, from your experience, what can i do? Thank you so much and i am sorry for my bad english and disturbing. I am from Europe.

Thank you so much!

You need bloodwork to see what your Test, LH, FSH, Prolactin and E2 primarily are at. Otherwise there's no telling (just guessing) what it is you're actually trying to fix.

You've clearly messed up, but you do not know what the results of that mess up are - just that you don't feel right.

Your LH could be pumping and you just have high E2. Your LH could be dead and your Test low. Your Test and E2 could still be high. Your prolactin could be high.

You need bloodwork to see what your Test, LH, FSH, Prolactin and E2 primarily are at. Otherwise there's no telling (just guessing) what it is you're actually trying to fix.

You've clearly messed up, but you do not know what the results of that mess up are - just that you don't feel right.

Your LH could be pumping and you just have high E2. Your LH could be dead and your Test low. Your Test and E2 could still be high. Your prolactin could be high.
yes, i completely agree...

here is a link to the blood test you need... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

you also need to add a prolactin test to this as well

Thank you so much for your help guys! I am 22 years old. Yesterday i did a sustanon injection just to make my body think i am using again steroids ( that was in my mind ) and after that injection i did a 1000 ui hcg in my belly. I didn't saw your messages until now. I tought in my mind if i will do this it will help, just to do the things right like in a normal cycle. Today i was feeling well i had erection and i felt again my penis, i had libido, the testicles are still very very little. I will do another 1000ui next week. This week i will do the blood test and i will upload here. I really appreciate your help guys. Thank you so much Dylan and all of you.
Ps: I forgot to say but from 1 month ago my nipples started to grow, ginecomastia i think, i feel the tissue under the nipple. I wait for FEMARA to hep me with the nipples, i was listening in a video of you but is a having a different name in your country.

Last edited:
Top Bottom