napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG before pct even if LH and FSH are normal?

Mini-Swole

What’s up guys? I’m about to start my PCT in about 5 weeks and I just got back my results from my end of cycle bloods. Test was high (of course) and all of my other values were within the normal healthy range including my LH and FSH. So, with that being said, would you still recommend that I incorporate HCG before I start PCT? I know most will say that it’s common sense and that if LH and FSH are still normal than there’s obviously no need for HCG but I just want to be sure. Thanks in advance!

How long have you been on? And what dose? 5 weeks is a lot of time for things to change.
I probably would keep HCG in. I suggest the blast approach where you take 1000iu for the 10-11 days that the vial lasts. Then start pct a couple days after.
From several friends, that always works better than the 250-500iu twelve a week approach.

What’s up guys? I’m about to start my PCT in about 5 weeks and I just got back my results from my end of cycle bloods. Test was high (of course) and all of my other values were within the normal healthy range including my LH and FSH. So, with that being said, would you still recommend that I incorporate HCG before I start PCT? I know most will say that it’s common sense and that if LH and FSH are still normal than there’s obviously no need for HCG but I just want to be sure. Thanks in advance!
What did you run where you had normal LH and FSH levels post cycle? You didn't get shutdown it sounds like. Make no sense if it was steroids. Sounds like sarms

I’m on week 10 of a 12 week cycle of 500mg Test E per week. I still have 2 more weeks on cycle then 2 weeks after last pin before I start my pct. I was going to use HCG at 500iu twice a week for the last 2 weeks of cycle and for the two weeks between last pin and pct. Then start pct at 12.5mg aromasin eod, clomid at 50mg everyday for first two weeks then down to 25mg last two weeks, and nolvadex at 40mg ed first two weeks and 20mg ed for last two weeks

What did you run where you had normal LH and FSH levels post cycle? You didn't get shutdown it sounds like. Make no sense if it was steroids. Sounds like sarms

I’m on 500mg Test E per week. Test levels came back at just under 3000ng/dL. My LH and FSH were on the low end of normal. So, some suppression but not much. Surprised the hell out of me too man.

I’m on 500mg Test E per week. Test levels came back at just under 3000ng/dL. My LH and FSH were on the low end of normal. So, some suppression but not much. Surprised the hell out of me too man.

Also, this is only my second cycle and it’s very mild just like my first. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it

Dylan, is this HCG replacement you have something that you can incorporate even with the HCG or say off cycle to just boost natural test levels?

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Levels show your test was legit, so I'm very surprised you didn't get completely shutdown

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Levels show your test was legit, so I'm very surprised you didn't get completely shutdown

Same shit I thought bro. I did my first cycle completely wrong. No AIs, no ancillaries, no pct. noting...and it took FOREVER for my natural test to come back. Thank god it came completely back. I’m very lucky. So, this go round I did plenty of research and got a good bit of knowledge and did this on right. And like I said, I don’t know if this being only my 2nd cycle has anything to do with it

I have a biddy that does the same thing. He actually never crashes, never loses his gains, and never does a pct. I've tried to school him on things told him to get his blood work done to try and convince him and everything came back perfect and normal. He's 38 and been doing them a long time. I guess some people are just genetically gifted. Lol

I have a biddy that does the same thing. He actually never crashes, never loses his gains, and never does a pct. I've tried to school him on things told him to get his blood work done to try and convince him and everything came back perfect and normal. He's 38 and been doing them a long time. I guess some people are just genetically gifted. Lol
thats kind of like a person that eat whatever, whenever, never gain a pound etc but for every 1 person that can do that, there's like 1000 that are fucked if they do...

Top Bottom