napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG advice for new cycle + "polisher"-steroid + proviron in PCT-tabs?

Frax

Hi Dylan and everyone

Last year I did my first inject cycle test-e only (which went great btw). Therefore big thanks for the advice and very usefull video's all year round on YT.
Now I was planning to do a second cycle, but this time stacked with primobolan.

This is what I was planning to do:
Cycle weeks 1-14
week 1-12: 250mg Test-e + 400mg Primo ew
week 1-14: 10-15mg aromasin eod (depends on bloodwork results)

I do know the primo-dose is pretty low, but i thought I'd start out low and if everything runs smooth, maybe bump it up to 500-600 ew.

PCT weeks 15-20
clomid 50/50/50/25-50/25/25 (depends on bloodwork)
nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 10-15mg eod (depends on bloodwork)
OrganST if there's still shipping to Belgium
proviron? dose is included in the PCT tabs. Would post a picture of the tabs, but I don't know if this is allowed.

Personal stats are:
Height: 1m80 or 5' 11"
Weight: 91kg or 200-ish pounds
Fat: struggling around 11%

Weightlifting since i was 19.
Also some leftover arimidex onhand.

History with cycles are
Last year Test-E only.
Few years ago some experience with winstrol and anavar.
If you guys need more info, If you need to know more, feel free to ask.

Before I start pinning I had a few more questions.
Is HCG recommended on this cycle? Because I wanted to use it last year, but I was told it wasn't necessary with a test-only cycle on that dose (300mg ew).
Also my PCT-tabs contain a dose of proviron, can this lead to negative side-effects during my pct? Am I better off with pure clomid and nolvadex tabs?
And last, I heared alot about using winstrol on a cycle as a polisher. How does this work on timing and dosing?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: A vid on ECA would come in handy. Most of the current YT-vids contradict eachother. And I've been looking forward to it since the T3-vid ;)

you dont need hcg... just run m1 mk, which you can get at esarms.com, the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct... you can use proviron in your pct but i dont really prefer that anyone do that...

i dont take great comfort discussing eca but maybe at some point.. its not high on my priority list at all at this point though

Top Bottom