napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg

aespoose

I have a question about HCG? I am going to use 500IU two times a week the last 4 weeks of my cycle... If I get a 5000IU/vial... Do I use 5ML of BAC water mixed in the HCG powder shake lightly... and load 50IU in a pin "500IU two times a week".... Is that right anyhelp would be great... Tried finding it on youtube and I get different answers... BTW this might be a good video for Dylan Gemelli to make cause he is very thorough and not alot of good information on mixing
protocol out there.....

I have a question about HCG? I am going to use 500IU two times a week the last 4 weeks of my cycle... If I get a 5000IU/vial... Do I use 5ML of BAC water mixed in the HCG powder shake lightly... and load 50IU in a pin "500IU two times a week".... Is that right anyhelp would be great... Tried finding it on youtube and I get different answers... BTW this might be a good video for Dylan Gemelli to make cause he is very thorough and not alot of good information on mixing
protocol out there.....

I just use 1 ML of bac water because it makes the units on the insulin needle relatively simple since you can just divided everything by 10.

1ML of bac water would mean the entire insulin needle would have 5,000 IU. So for 500 IU, you just go to the 10 unit mark.

DG absolutely hates HCG. Just getting that out there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
you are right, i do not like it at all but it has its place, albeit a very very small one, it does have its place... people abuse the shit out of it and use it improperly constantly but it is definitely something that has its place...

I just use 1 ML of bac water because it makes the units on the insulin needle relatively simple since you can just divided everything by 10.

1ML of bac water would mean the entire insulin needle would have 5,000 IU. So for 500 IU, you just go to the 10 unit mark.

Ok cool thank you

Top Bottom