napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hcg

Pittbull900

My dad is prescribed HCG and I was wondering if I could use during a sarm cycle to avoid suppression? I'm 20 years old I've used prohormones before, but due to the fact of how bad they are for your body I want to switch over to sarms. At the the same time I don't want to get suppressed because I am only 20. I was thinking about running a stack with either rad140 or s4. So would running HCG on a sarm cycle with the proper pct be a good idea?

My dad is prescribed HCG and I was wondering if I could use during a sarm cycle to avoid suppression? I'm 20 years old I've used prohormones before, but due to the fact of how bad they are for your body I want to switch over to sarms. At the the same time I don't want to get suppressed because I am only 20. I was thinking about running a stack with either rad140 or s4. So would running HCG on a sarm cycle with the proper pct be a good idea?

No bro, you do not want to use HCG at all during a sarms cycle. It will cause more harm than good. Sarms are mildly suppressive as it is, if you get them legit from the right source. The ONLY source I'd recommend to you for that is www.sarmsx.com

You do not want to risk it anywhere else. Trust me on that

Top Bottom