napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hawthorn Berry Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I provide an in depth look at the facts of hawthorn berry... Learn the many benefits, why it helps in each area, how to dose it and much more... Heart and circulatory health is imperative and hawthorn berry is an excellent way to enhance your health in these areas... Enjoy! [/FONT]

Hawthorn Berry Facts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOAR1WYqkGI&feature=youtu.be

Very good information to know on its benefits for blood pressure, etc and how great it can be for on cycle use

Good details in here. Some I knew and some new for me. Check it out.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Very good information to know on its benefits for blood pressure, etc and how great it can be for on cycle use

I was experiencing high blood pressure on one of my first cycles I ever ran and started taking Hawthorn Berry and was back to normal with a quickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was experiencing high blood pressure on one of my first cycles I ever ran and started taking Hawthorn Berry and was back to normal with a quickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
definitely a staple for me along with coq10 and gw501516... these are the best cardio compounds and supplements you can use

Top Bottom