napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Having terrible sleep quality on this cycle. TEST/EQ/DBOL/WINSTROL

tudufort

Bloodtest attached-Having terrible sleep quality on this cycle. TEST/EQ/DBOL/WINSTROL

Today is the beginning of week 8 of a 16 week cycle.

1-16 500 mg test e
1-16 600 mg EQ (bump to 750 wk8)
1-5 37.5 mg d bol ED
11-18 50 mg winny ED
19-24 PCT Nolva Clomid
Aromasin throughout and liver support.
*All gear is ROBOLICS which is freaking awesome shit*
*Im up 16 pounds, vascularity and pumps increased off the charts and I can work out until they shut the lights out.*

*This is my 3rd cycle I’ve done and my sleep quality this time around is fucking terrible. Some nights, I’ll literally never actually fall asleep whatsoever. When I do fall asleep, it’s for maybe 30-45 min at a time and I’ll average 3 -3 1/2 hours per night. I accept is part of the process when you choose to cycle. Anyone experience this and have any advise on things that helped you out? I’ve done the melatonin bit with no change and a sleep aid fucks me up for half of the next day.
*I am getting blood work done tomorrow*
*Any advice/feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
I use as many sleep hacks as I can (like 30), and if they each help 1% you can sleep a lot better. Tbh mk677 half hour before bed and low-dose melatonin a few nights a week is kind of all I need now. But I also filter out junk light by using blue-blocking glasses 1-3 hrs before bed if watching tv, on the computer, etc. Also food and supplements: magnesium, melatonin, theanine, ornithine, raw honey, chamomile tea, fat (mct oil, salmon, etc), protein, sex, daily meditation, prayer, gratitude journaling, reading before bed, write, draw, play guitar, listen to 432 Hz etc, track your sleep using a phone app (I get sleep quality in the 80's & 90%'s most nights now), know your cronotype, vitamin d, krill oil, 5-htp, gaba, tryptophan, potassium, etc, obviously exercise you're already doing..try one or all if you don't already..love Robolics!

Last edited:
I use as many sleep hacks as I can (like 30), and if they each help 1% you can sleep a lot better. Tbh mk677 half hour before bed and low-dose melatonin a few nights a week is kind of all I need now. But I also filter out junk light by using blue-blocking glasses 1-3 hrs before bed if watching tv, on the computer, etc. Also food and supplements: magnesium, melatonin, theanine, ornithine, raw honey, chamomile tea, fat (mct oil, salmon, etc), protein, sex, daily meditation, prayer, gratitude journaling, reading before bed, write, draw, play guitar, listen to 432 Hz etc, track your sleep using a phone app (I get sleep quality in the 80's & 90%'s most nights now), know your cronotype, vitamin d, krill oil, 5-htp, gaba, tryptophan, potassium, etc, obviously exercise you're already doing..try one or all if you don't already..love Robolics!

Wow man! Thank you for all that great information. Very much appreciated brother.

Oh, also try Kava kava root. I have had a bit of insomnia lately myself and picked up some at the grocery store and it had me nodding off by 7:30 during a movie. It may or may not work for you. Gives a nice relaxed mood as well.

Bloodtest attached-Having terrible sleep quality on this cycle. TEST/EQ/DBOL/WINSTROL

Here are my blood test results. These are from Monday which was the beginning of week 8 of the cycle. Test, EQ and DBol are all Robolics. Test is over 3,000 on 500 MG/week.

Attachments

• blood1.jpg
    blood1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 19
  • blood2.jpg
    blood2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
i dont see any issues here... cholesterol is a little high but not crazy either

Yea bro. I was very pleased with the numbers. Except my LDL. Which isn’t super high, but I always have great cholesterol numbers, when not on cycle. So, I was a little taken back to see it out of range. I’ll be adding in winny in a few short weeks for the remainder of the cycle. And then PCT.

So, what are thoughts on starting a “lighter” cycle of SARMS once I complete my 6 week PCT? Cardarine and MK. Obviously I’ll have bloods done again and that will the use of some sarms will depends on my levels.

In your wise opinion, how do you feel about an AAS cycle, PCT (check bloods) if bloods are GTG then going right into a SARMS cycle?

Yea bro. I was very pleased with the numbers. Except my LDL. Which isn’t super high, but I always have great cholesterol numbers, when not on cycle. So, I was a little taken back to see it out of range. I’ll be adding in winny in a few short weeks for the remainder of the cycle. And then PCT.

So, what are thoughts on starting a “lighter” cycle of SARMS once I complete my 6 week PCT? Cardarine and MK. Obviously I’ll have bloods done again and that will the use of some sarms will depends on my levels.

In your wise opinion, how do you feel about an AAS cycle, PCT (check bloods) if bloods are GTG then going right into a SARMS cycle?

As long as bloods are good thats completely fi e

Top Bottom