PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having terrible sleep quality on this cycle. TEST/EQ/DBOL/WINSTROL

Bloodtest attached-Having terrible sleep quality on this cycle. TEST/EQ/DBOL/WINSTROL

Today is the beginning of week 8 of a 16 week cycle.

1-16 500 mg test e
    1-16 600 mg EQ (bump to 750 wk8)
    1-5 37.5 mg d bol ED
    11-18 50 mg winny ED
    19-24 PCT Nolva Clomid
    Aromasin throughout and liver support.
    *All gear is ROBOLICS which is freaking awesome shit*
    *Im up 16 pounds, vascularity and pumps increased off the charts and I can work out until they shut the lights out.*

*This is my 3rd cycle Iíve done and my sleep quality this time around is fucking terrible. Some nights, Iíll literally never actually fall asleep whatsoever. When I do fall asleep, itís for maybe 30-45 min at a time and Iíll average 3 -3 1/2 hours per night. I accept is part of the process when you choose to cycle. Anyone experience this and have any advise on things that helped you out? Iíve done the melatonin bit with no change and a sleep aid fucks me up for half of the next day.
    *I am getting blood work done tomorrow*
    *Any advice/feedback is appreciated.
    Last edited by tudufort; 06-22-2019 at 01:04 PM.

I use as many sleep hacks as I can (like 30), and if they each help 1% you can sleep a lot better. Tbh mk677 half hour before bed and low-dose melatonin a few nights a week is kind of all I need now. But I also filter out junk light by using blue-blocking glasses 1-3 hrs before bed if watching tv, on the computer, etc. Also food and supplements: magnesium, melatonin, theanine, ornithine, raw honey, chamomile tea, fat (mct oil, salmon, etc), protein, sex, daily meditation, prayer, gratitude journaling, reading before bed, write, draw, play guitar, listen to 432 Hz etc, track your sleep using a phone app (I get sleep quality in the 80's & 90%'s most nights now), know your cronotype, vitamin d, krill oil, 5-htp, gaba, tryptophan, potassium, etc, obviously exercise you're already doing..try one or all if you don't already..love Robolics!
    Last edited by kid101; 06-16-2019 at 11:16 PM.

really dont know without bloodwork man...

Mk677 does help a lot. Valerian root and chamomile help too

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    really dont know without bloodwork man...
    Just got my blood drawn. Iíll post up all my numbers when I get the results in 3-5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Mk677 does help a lot. Valerian root and chamomile help too
    Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by kid101 View Post
    I use as many sleep hacks as I can (like 30), and if they each help 1% you can sleep a lot better. Tbh mk677 half hour before bed and low-dose melatonin a few nights a week is kind of all I need now. But I also filter out junk light by using blue-blocking glasses 1-3 hrs before bed if watching tv, on the computer, etc. Also food and supplements: magnesium, melatonin, theanine, ornithine, raw honey, chamomile tea, fat (mct oil, salmon, etc), protein, sex, daily meditation, prayer, gratitude journaling, reading before bed, write, draw, play guitar, listen to 432 Hz etc, track your sleep using a phone app (I get sleep quality in the 80's & 90%'s most nights now), know your cronotype, vitamin d, krill oil, 5-htp, gaba, tryptophan, potassium, etc, obviously exercise you're already doing..try one or all if you don't already..love Robolics!
    Wow man! Thank you for all that great information. Very much appreciated brother.

Oh, also try Kava kava root. I have had a bit of insomnia lately myself and picked up some at the grocery store and it had me nodding off by 7:30 during a movie. It may or may not work for you. Gives a nice relaxed mood as well.

No problem bro

Bloodtest attached-Having terrible sleep quality on this cycle. TEST/EQ/DBOL/WINSTROL

Here are my blood test results. These are from Monday which was the beginning of week 8 of the cycle. Test, EQ and DBol are all Robolics. Test is over 3,000 on 500 MG/week.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tudufort; 06-22-2019 at 01:07 PM.