napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Having issues with the lengths of my arms

Shovon

Hi I'm shovon das, 29 years old, currently 8% body fat, 5'8", am competing in the national bodybuilding comp this summer. I've ran a primo-deca-test prop (800-400-400mg) for 14 weeks, twice and an tren-winstrol-masteron for 10 weeks one this year which have been my first 3 steroid circles. The thing is, my arms are very short compared to my whole body. What it a good affordable way to increase their length? I am talking about any steroids or serms or hormonal treartments.

i have no clue what to tell you on that one... there's nothing you can take that is going to increase them

There's nothing that is going to lengthen your arms bro....come on. Just like nothing will make you taller or your dick bigger.

Hahaha sorry but I just lol.
Maybe try free climbing - hang from your fingertips and let the gravity pull you. Just throwing darts here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe you could have someone tie you up and have a machine pull and stretch your arms? i bet they have shit like that in other countries.. wait, thats called torture... nevermind

The only method that can be done is breaking the arm , put in screws and turn the screws as the bone grows to reconnect..but you will need medical reason to get it done, which u could ask your Dr. I'm sure u just think they're short but probably correct length

If anyone comes up with some thing that works let me know.....and find out if it works on the junk.

Not for me, it's for "my friend" and "some guy at the gym"

There's nothing that is going to lengthen your arms bro....come on. Just like nothing will make you taller or your dick bigger.

Dammit... money wasted. I needed longer arms as well for the advertised bigger dick gains from Jenny Craig's new products lol.

Post of the decade here folks.

If anyone comes up with some thing that works let me know.....and find out if it works on the junk.

Not for me, it's for "my friend" and "some guy at the gym"

Well I have seen videos of them tribal guys in the 3rd world countries that wrap their junk around a stick and stretch it out. Not sure if that works or not, but if anybody wants to go ahead and try that out be my guest. Haha

What about making the rest of your parts shorter? Could start hacking and shaving? Good luck. Take pics.

Look at the bright side you should be able to grow some decent peaks on your biceps with shorter arms. I'm with fear the beard, I have short legs for the rest of my body, oh well life happens. lol funny ass post.

This is such an odd question. Lol. I mean honestly when competing they dont care how long your arms are. This almost seems like a joke

They have a surgery in China to do this to your legs sure you could have it done on your arms but... I'm cool on getting my arms broken and screwed together

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well I have seen videos of them tribal guys in the 3rd world countries that wrap their junk around a stick and stretch it out. Not sure if that works or not, but if anybody wants to go ahead and try that out be my guest. Haha

Someone gotta take one for the team. Volunteers?

Top Bottom