napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Have you heard of crazy bulk

cruzertones

Hey Dylan Gemelli, I would like your opinion on crazy bulk supplements, or if you could possibly do a video review on them. I recently purchased 3 bottles from their website. Which are Trenorol,D-Bal, and Deca durabolin "they are natural alternatives"by reading their ingredients and taking them for two weeks now, i fully believe these are beneficial but i would also want an opinion from a professional . Thank You

im not doing any video on any company but that is complete bull shit garbage... its a fucking joke in the entire bodybuilding community...

i just did, they are worthless.. they dont do shit... im not sure what you want "in detail" you can go ahead and try them and see for yourself... if you paid me to either recommend them or use them i would NOT do it... so thats up to you bro... nothing else needs to be said.. they are NOTHING like a steroid and really you are just as good to take creatine...

i just did, they are worthless.. they dont do shit... im not sure what you want "in detail" you can go ahead and try them and see for yourself... if you paid me to either recommend them or use them i would NOT do it... so thats up to you bro... nothing else needs to be said.. they are NOTHING like a steroid and really you are just as good to take creatine...

Ingredients, what can you say about them?

your not listening.. the ingredients are a bunch of natural herbs... you actually need me to explain what whey protein isolate is? and soy protein and bcaas? their "anavrol" has all three in it... herbs like wild yam root... like i said, a joke... good luck bro...

your not listening.. the ingredients are a bunch of natural herbs... you actually need me to explain what whey protein isolate is? and soy protein and bcaas? their "anavrol" has all three in it... herbs like wild yam root... like i said, a joke... good luck bro...

As far as being on a budget, would you say they have some benefits being stacked with their other supplements?

im sorry bro but im done.. . your not listening to me.. i already said they are worthless... if your on a budget your wasting your time... im not going to discuss them anymore... ive explained it now over and over and you simply dont want to listen, so at this point, you just need to learn on your own... im happy to help but i also am not going to continue to repeat myself over and over again

Thank you Dylan, Your answers are greatly appreciated in my journey. I will defiently give SarmsX a run once it fits my budget. I will be in contact with you in the near future. Thank You Again !

Thank you Dylan, Your answers are greatly appreciated in my journey. I will defiently give SarmsX a run once it fits my budget. I will be in contact with you in the near future. Thank You Again !
anytime bro... let me know anytime you need my help and advice

I know a crazy bulk it's could diet and eat your ass off with real food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have used your money on food, protein and Creatine. Those are not "natural enhancers" like they claim. Just something to put on a bottle to make money

i mean, it doesnt take much to figure out that these are a fucking joke... two of the main ingredients in one of their products is FUCKING PROTEIN... LMFAO and they say they are like taking steroids??? so let me go buy a few bags of whey isolate and soy isolate and turn into a fucking beast man!!! LOLLL

Lol fitness company's are such sake oil salesmen they love the newbies!

Cruzer since you bought them . Use them as directed and write a review. Let us know on here if you recommend or not .

We are all on our quest for gains. Most of us have wasted money at one point or another on some crap supplement. The natural things that will help build muscle are food, a quality protein powder and creatine. Protein and creatine are not magical and aren't even really necessary. ..just more of a convenience or to fill in the gaps.

Natural muscle building supplements, test boosters, hydroxycut....all this stuff is crap and a waste of money. There is a reason the fitness industry makes millions and its not cause the products work. Its cause people are always looking for that next magic pill and they will be happy to sell you some pill in a bottle.

it's a fucking shame that steroids are illegal but it's NOT illegal for a company to rip ppl the fuck off by claiming and naming some natural placebo pills after hormones and turning a profit just bc ppl don't know any better. what the fuck

Top Bottom