napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hate for white rice

TooCool

Hey
the most energetic and less insulin spiking carbs that i tried of many experiments is white rice,
I HATE white rice, with what can i replace It & not decrease the carbs per gram or the digestion time

Last edited:
My suggestion is learn to like it. All the champions eat white rice. I personally love it.

Why not just replace with any other good carb/fiber source? Sweet potato, fruits, veggies etc.?

i love white rice but you can easily replace it with more veggies... i eat fucking 8 servings a day...

Hey
the most energetic and less insulin spiking carbs that i tried of many experiments is white rice,
I HATE white rice, with what can i replace It & not decrease the carbs per gram or the digestion time
Dude....sweet potatoes are about the best carb on the planet. I eat them daily. I eat rice but I get burnt out quick. Sweet potatoes are as low as it gets on the glycemic scale, high potassium, and they are the bomb with just a tad bit of Stevia and cinnamon. Those are my go to carb of choice for meal 2 every day

Why not just replace with any other good carb/fiber source? Sweet potato, fruits, veggies etc.?

i love white rice but you can easily replace it with more veggies... i eat fucking 8 servings a day...

Dude....sweet potatoes are about the best carb on the planet. I eat them daily. I eat rice but I get burnt out quick. Sweet potatoes are as low as it gets on the glycemic scale, high potassium, and they are the bomb with just a tad bit of Stevia and cinnamon. Those are my go to carb of choice for meal 2 every day

With experiments i figured if i increase the volume of the meal & the content is the same it Much
more dificult to digest it-resulting in way less energy

Anyway i just tried Yams(same carbs as rice)-just saw jay cutler eating it, God damn its amazing i thought it gonna taste like another
crappy veggie but god damn it like chewing Sugar!!

another experiment coming up is rice powder(cooked with water) 1: no need to chew = less time eating & feeling the taste 2: less digestion = more energy
What do u think about it dylan

Btw can i take post ct year round

Last edited:
Yams with cinnamon. The cinnamon will mobilize the glucose even further to prevent fat storage localization. Cheers mate

you can take post ct 12 weeks at a time, then rest 4 weeks and start again, year round in that manner

Try basmati or jasmine if you don’t like just regular white. Also Carolina rice has a par boiled kind. There are some many variety of rice sources. If you don’t like it it’s not a must to eat rice man switch another healthy carb source. I rarely eat rice. I eat potatoes white and sweet. I eat oats more then rice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try basmati or jasmine if you don’t like just regular white. Also Carolina rice has a par boiled kind. There are some many variety of rice sources. If you don’t like it it’s not a must to eat rice man switch another healthy carb source. I rarely eat rice. I eat potatoes white and sweet. I eat oats more then rice.

I am definitely with you on the oats... we only eat jasmine ruce in my house for our rice too... good points bro and really nice to hear from you!

Jasmine rice is my go to... The one with the elephants on it. Oatmeal a few times a week also.

I am definitely with you on the oats... we only eat jasmine ruce in my house for our rice too... good points bro and really nice to hear from you!

Thx Dylan just real busy with life in general. Cruising at the moment had umbilical hernia surgery three weeks ago recovery mode

Thx Dylan just real busy with life in general. Cruising at the moment had umbilical hernia surgery three weeks ago recovery mode

well its great to hear from you... i think about you and miss you around here... i had that same surgery in august... you should be good to lift in a week but for fucks sake man, it took me months to get the water weight from that fucking surgery off... the iv and all that shit... talk about a mind fuck on me.. i gained 8 lbs overnight after that fucking surgery... im good now but it took a mental hit on me... i hope you have a great recovery

well its great to hear from you... i think about you and miss you around here... i had that same surgery in august... you should be good to lift in a week but for fucks sake man, it took me months to get the water weight from that fucking surgery off... the iv and all that shit... talk about a mind fuck on me.. i gained 8 lbs overnight after that fucking surgery... im good now but it took a mental hit on me... i hope you have a great recovery

Thx man. You are not kidding with the weigh I look like I’m 2 moths pregnant lol. The bump is still there it mind fuks me looking in the mirror all the work and shit input into my body to get to my goals this Fuk my mind up but I know I will get back. I also ruptured my trap last summer recovery was 4 months got back to lifting made great progress the. This it’s part of this game we decide to join so no complaint spitnitnout my mouth and get back to what I love to do. Lift

Thx man. You are not kidding with the weigh I look like I’m 2 moths pregnant lol. The bump is still there it mind fuks me looking in the mirror all the work and shit input into my body to get to my goals this Fuk my mind up but I know I will get back. I also ruptured my trap last summer recovery was 4 months got back to lifting made great progress the. This it’s part of this game we decide to join so no complaint spitnitnout my mouth and get back to what I love to do. Lift

It drove me to insanity but you will be all good brother and if you ever need me, im always here

Right there with you bro. Sweet potatoes and oats are my main carb sources. Jasmine or white rice every once in a great while, but I'm not big on rice at all. It gets old and boring pretty damn quick lol

Right there with you bro. Sweet potatoes and oats are my main carb sources. Jasmine or white rice every once in a great while, but I'm not big on rice at all. It gets old and boring pretty damn quick lol

I agree! Rice doesn’t digest well with me for some reason. When I do eat rice I make it with cilantro and lime.

Top Bottom