napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Has anyone taken GW 501516 alone by itself?

cjaramillo1986

Hello I was wondering if anyone has taken GW-501516 by itself with no other SARMs to focus on just fat loss only and cardio endurance? I've taken it before sometime last year and got it from SARMs1 and It did nothing for me! Thought it was a waste of money. What kind of experience can I expect if I take it alone and get it from pure essence? Please share your experience with me before I decide trying it again.

cjaramillo1986 said:
Hello I was wondering if anyone has taken GW-501516 by itself with no other SARMs to focus on just fat loss only and cardio endurance? I've taken it before sometime last year and got it from SARMs1 and It did nothing for me! Thought it was a waste of money. What kind of experience can I expect if I take it alone and get it from pure essence? Please share your experience with me before I decide trying it again.

I am sorry for your poor experience before but they began to sell an underdosed or counterfeit product... You should have had a far different experience than you had... I assure you that pure essence is the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... all sarms will do more when stacked with others as they feed off each other with their own specialties but you should see damn strong results with gw alone as well..

I have used it standalone and it does work wonders. I used it in between cycles and was on nothing else and it was the first time I used it. I was blown away by what I experienced. If you have legit good quality GW, and you have the right diet and training to go with it, it will help you tremendously in the area of fat loss and endurance. If somebody doesn't get good results from pure essence GW, it's their own fault, and their diet, training, or cardio wasn't adequate for their goals

RickRock said:
I have used it standalone and it does work wonders. I used it in between cycles and was on nothing else and it was the first time I used it. I was blown away by what I experienced. If you have legit good quality GW, and you have the right diet and training to go with it, it will help you tremendously in the area of fat loss and endurance. If somebody doesn't get good results from pure essence GW, it's their own fault, and their diet, training, or cardio wasn't adequate for their goals

I really appreciate it guys. Will definitely give it a try soon!

DylanGemelli said:
cjaramillo1986 said:

I am sorry for your poor experience before but they began to sell an underdosed or counterfeit product... You should have had a far different experience than you had... I assure you that pure essence is the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... all sarms will do more when stacked with others as they feed off each other with their own specialties but you should see damn strong results with gw alone as well..
wow... i thought i was the only one disappointed from sarms1 gw. Didn't do fucking shit for me. Diet was so strict and in a huge calorie deficit. and nothing. Ostarine did work but GW was a total waste. definlity going with pure essence from now on. This was a couple of months ago when DG had said sarms1 was the place to go. but thats before all the scams and bullshit where pointed out. only going with adrenaline rush sources from now on

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
cjaramillo1986 said:

wow... i thought i was the only one disappointed from sarms1 gw. Didn't do fucking shit for me. Diet was so strict and in a huge calorie deficit. and nothing. Ostarine did work but GW was a total waste. definlity going with pure essence from now on. This was a couple of months ago when DG had said sarms1 was the place to go. but thats before all the scams and bullshit where pointed out. only going with adrenaline rush sources from now on

very wise decision bro and i highly recommend that... i stand by pure essence a million percent and i have been assured a million times over they would never succumb to the bull shit we have seen and if i had any reservation on that promise, they would simply not be here... i refuse to put anyone here in at risk and i am not putting my good name on something that i don't trust all the way after some of the past incidents etc... i stand by this a million percent

Top Bottom