napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hard time getting off

bodean30

I'll do my best not to get too 'TMI' here. I've been having a hard time getting off during sex. Libido is through the roof and I can hold a rock hard erection for a long time. I don't even get soft between rounds. The problem here is that it takes at least 30-45 minutes to get that first orgasm. Even longer for subsequent ones. The girlfriend was loving it at first, but now I feel like I'm just punishing her. It's impossible for me to cum during a blowjob which has never been the case for me. I feel like I've lost sensitivity and I'm not too sure what the culprit is.

Currently running the following cycle:
Test Cyp- 500mg/wk
Deca- 300mg/wk
EQ- 900mg/wk
Aromasin 15mg EOD
Prami 0.25mg E3D

I'm at week 12 and have dropped the deca. I'll continue the Test/EQ until week 16. By the way, I fucking love this cycle! EQ is now one of my all time favorites.

I realize there are many factors at play here and without definitive bloodwork it's all a guessing game. I'll be ordering some bloods as soon as I can. I'm leaning towards deca hence the reason I'm cutting it. I don't really think it's prolactin related but I could be wrong.

Have any of you guys ran into a similar situation?

I'm thinking of running some hcg to plump the boys back up and get some sensitivity back. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The nandrolones do that bro, especially deca. I'm on test, deca, eq, and mast right now and libido is sky high. Still...even with that I have to seriously work my ass off to get off. Semsitivity is down amd that is normal. It can be a blessing and a curse, but more so a curse than anything. I use triplex more to increase sensitivity than help erections (which I don't need help with)And that seems to help a lot. Once deca clears more you'll get off a lot easier and sensitivity will go up. Trust me

Deca is infamous for this. Lots of threads of dudes either bragging or complaining of lasting too long on Deca

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Thanks guys.
I know it's the deca, but I haven't really experienced it during the past. Not like it's a horrible problem to have as far as side effects are concerned.
You know when you have a suspicion of something but you're not convinced until others agree with you.

I'm not estrogen sensitive so I wasn't sure if I was dropping my e2 too much either. I also heard prami can make you last a long time too. Could be a combination of things.

I'm still going to run some bloods because why the hell not. I'm sure in a couple weeks things will normalize. In the meantime I nicknamed her pussy 'Rihanna'.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Man when I ran deca I felt at week 8 it killed my sex drive due to me not running proviron and I was using all the proper ais doses were 500 test 400 deca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man when I ran deca I felt at week 8 it killed my sex drive due to me not running proviron and I was using all the proper ais doses were 500 test 400 deca

Did you run any prolactin control? Deca does not kill my drive at all. Just makes it harder to get to the finish line. Makes sex become a cardio session...for real lol

Also consider you might be crushing your estrogens.
When estrogens are on certain low level, you'll be rock hard but way less sensitive.
Just my 5 cents

I'm finding balancing the estrogens extremely hard for myself. They are bit too high naturally which results in softer erection but usually managing to come off in moderate amount of time.
Now when using even very small amount of Tamoxifen (10mg twice a week) I'm a lot harder, but it's increasingly hard to actually come off.
Lately the time spent in sex has increased from roughly 20-30min to 45 minutes+ which is quite absurd already

Balancing these hormones is pain in the ass.

Last edited:
I'm having the exact same problem lately. I'm not on any gear, just 100 mgs Trt. Getting a bit concerned as to what's causing it...

I have a hard time coming myself sinde I have been on Deca. But I can last for hours! So I just enjoy being a man and when I do blow?

Well..................

I'm having the exact same problem lately. I'm not on any gear, just 100 mgs Trt. Getting a bit concerned as to what's causing it...

Get some bloodwork done bud. It's hard telling exactly what might be off. Could be a number of things. SHBG, test, estrogen, prolactin, etc..

Testosterone does aromatise into estrogen and it may be your cause, but nothing is accurate until you get blood tests. You may have prolactin issues if your last cycle had gear that would have made prolactin rise, especially if it was a long ester.

Top Bottom