napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hard time eating

CK55

So right now i eat around 3450 kcal a day, when I get to the third meal of the day I have to force the food down my throat... Kinda sucks.

My diet plan look like this

Breakfast: one cup of oatmeal and 5 eggwhites

4 meals of 150g of rice and 250g of chicken I eat every 3 hour if I can

after workout a shake

And when i'm in school I have one protienbar

I really like simple diet plans, so i was wondering if you had any advice to get the food down? maybe change some of the chicken meals to something more easy like beans? Or maybe add some mk677 to my cycle

Been there brother. It gets pretty tough when you get up there in calories with clean food. How long have you been at that intake? It gets easier if you only just started.

I found breaking your food into smaller more frequent meals can help. I also found not drinking immediately before or after meals to help as stomach acid will be more concentrated; however, you do need to be on top of fluid consumption inbetween meals.

Another thing helps me get more food in is I eat it as fast as I can before my stomach can tell my brain I'm full. And as red stated 677 would definitely help with that, and smoke a joint

Throw a spoon full of EVOO into foods/shakes as it carries about 100cal and is an easy add if you're trying get a few extra calories in

I really like simple diet plans, so i was wondering if you had any advice to get the food down? maybe change some of the chicken meals to something more easy like beans? Or maybe add some mk677 to my cycle

Based on the info you provided, you're on a high protein diet, yes? You'd probably need to eat a hill of beans to equal the protein you get from an 8oz serving of chicken and then you'd be back to square one. You might just be getting bored with all that yardbird and rice. I know I do. Opt for some lean ground beef and red potatoes. And eat an occasional cheat meal to help keep your sanity.

You might try spreading your meals out a bit more or doing smaller meals in between the bigger ones to stagger them better.

Mk677 can definitely be a great way to enhance appetite as well

Dress up the chicken. I'm sensing a college budget and chicken and rice are both cheap. Have the whole egg in the morning not just the whites too

Taco seasoning
soy sauce
mustard
hot sauce

Make one meal a stir fry and the next with buffalo sauce. keep it fresh

It's been stated multiple times.. but Mk677 increased my appetite big time. Along with spreading out meals has helped me in the past.

Just realized that unless u just forgot to add it, u aren't getting in fat, what are are fat numbers?

Top Bottom