I have nolvadex and anastrozole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Just a general questions.

My nipples are hard.
What do you take and How much of it?

I have nolvadex and anastrozole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nipples are hard? Because you are cold or what bud?

You've literally gave us nothing to advise you on. What are you on right now, dosages, how long, etc....and what are your full stats and experience?

i dunno, probably searching for help but doesnt know how to ask directly is all i can think of
And look at me asking you as if you know lol...

OP you don't need 2 threads..make 1 next time with all information ..for example your exact problem, cycle you are running, your complete stats and if you were or are running an ai.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

And look at me asking you as if you know lol...

OP you don't need 2 threads..make 1 next time with all information ..for example your exact problem, cycle you are running, your complete stats and if you were or are running an ai.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hahaha i didnt even really notice that til u mentioned it ! i just automatically answer sometimes now, ive turned into some type of cyborg

Damn I was expecting a titty pic when I opened this

OP, my nipples are hard right now, that doesn't meant I'm going to start administering Nolva lol.

My nipples stay hard 24/7...seriously..I've thought several times about taking my straight razor and cutting them off...I mean it gets embarrassing sticking through my shirts all the time

Top Bottom