napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hard gainer

zovuzas

Hello, i am 18 years old about 6'ft tall and 135lbs its really hard for me to gain mass.. When i saw ur channel i though that may you could help me.. i do work outs but.. is there any drug/steroid(with not a lot side effects) to help me put on mass ?

No. Because there's no such thing as a hard gainer and no one who's got an ounce of sense is going to recommend drugs to kids.

You gain with nutrition. Bottom line. End of story.

I too don't buy into the hard gainer idea, more like a person who has a higher metabolism who requires more calories to gain weight than someone else who may not, Simply gotta eat more, and if someone says they already eat alot well guess what, not enough needs more. I guarantee once a certain caloric intake has been reached a person will start to put on weight, that goes for anyone (unless there's a medical condition)

Hello, i am 18 years old about 6'ft tall and 135lbs its really hard for me to gain mass.. When i saw ur channel i though that may you could help me.. i do work outs but.. is there any drug/steroid(with not a lot side effects) to help me put on mass ?

Bro, try the GOMAD challenge. A gallon of milk of day for one month. I like fairlife, it has 50% more protein that regular whole milk, and the chocolate is damn good.

absolutely not... bro, you are barely alive at 6'0" 135... please don't use the hard gainer term because it does not sit well with anyone half a brain... you are 10 years too young to be even considering steroids... you think you have problems now, go ahead and use steroids at 18 years old and ruin your life... why dont you do this... list everything you eat on a daily basis... a typical day in your diet...

I too don't buy into the hard gainer idea, more like a person who has a higher metabolism who requires more calories to gain weight than someone else who may not, Simply gotta eat more, and if someone says they already eat alot well guess what, not enough needs more. I guarantee once a certain caloric intake has been reached a person will start to put on weight, that goes for anyone (unless there's a medical condition)
bro, thats because hard gainer is just an excuse... im sorry but thats just the facts...

Hey bud, I used to be exactly like you, I couldn't put on any weight and I considered myself a "hardgainer". As others have pointed out, that's just an excuse... I know you're probably tired of hearing it, but you need to eat more and that's just the way it is.

Do you actually track your calories? A few years ago I thought I was eating a lot and it turned out I was eating 2000 calories. My body started to grow once I started eating at least 3000 calories every day! It will take time, but focus on your diet and nutrition. Read Rick's post on nutrition... make sure you are eating enough protein. if you can't eat all those calories, try drinking them. Also, focus on big compound exercises. You're not going to grow by doing bicep curls ;-)

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

You are extremely young, and have not built a good foundation. You really haven't built anything, and that comes from the right diet and training. You can't say hard gainer at 18 years old. Hard gainer is just an excuse. If you aren't gaining there is a reason likely your diet or your training. Everyone is a hard gainer

Heres another example:As long as training is on point, person A requires only 2500 calories to grow that does not mean person B will require the same. Person B may require 3500 calories, that does not make person B a hard gainer but simply have higher caloric requirements to grow and has a higher metabolic rate. Everyone will be different with this and as you can see exactly as everyone has stated a hard gainer is only an excuse for someone who has not figure out their proper requirements

This is 6-135

af7b8609abbd4a625362b6ba4eadf704.jpg

Believe in the unbelievable.
I love your transformation NY. Look at you now. Chicken wings and tren. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

In my teens and early 20s I was stuck at 160lbs for a long time before I really buckled down on nutrition and training. Your body will maintain the status quo until you force it to change. Seriously track your daily calories and find your maintenance then up that shit and lift heavy things. My maintenance calories are right around 3,200. I do my best to get about 3,400 calories a day of clean food.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

135?!!! You must be skin and bones. I was 5'11" 160 and i was skinny as hell!!! You gotta start eating. What does your daily nutrition look like?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom