napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hard Aesthetics Look on TRT

xTanKx

Hi! I'll be finishing my current bulk blast (second one) next week! And coming back on my TRT dose of 120mg EW of test CYP (60+60), I'm on it from 19y/o due to secondary hypogonadism.
However I'll want an extra Hard/Aesthetics for this summer starting in about 10 to 12 weeks after coming off my current blast.
I want to know what you guys think about adding 120mg of Tren Enth + 120mg of Mast on top of my TRT Protocol during the 12 summer weeks to obtain that aesthetics look without the use of massive doses... (I want it because I'll be doing some model works at summer).
Hope you can help me and sorry about mistakes while writing as my own language is spanish...

Actual stats:
23 y/o
12-13% BF
202lbs
1.83mt ~ 6.0 foots
7+ years of weight lifting

First bulk blast (Only Test C 320mg EW)
I think I'm a great responder and I rly like to keep everything low and take the most of it, the last blast was the same ammount of gear and gained 5 more lbs than this time, I'll up the dose to 400mg for the next bulk blast next year as I feel I took everything of 320mg or run like 300mg test + 200mg of deca.

I hope you can help!! Greetings!

No way dude. Sorry but tren is not a good idea. You’re really young still, and you haven’t had much experience with AAS yet to be using tren. Plus your brain is literally still developing at your age and tren can fuck with you and your body. It really is psychotropic in the literal sense. Don’t fuck with it yet. Try mast and EQ if you want but please don’t go the tren route yet.

noone is going to advise you to blast shit at 23 years old.. its one thing if you medically need trt but noone with half a brain will advise any other steroid use... you do whatever you want but we dont advise that type of thing here...

No way dude. Sorry but tren is not a good idea. You’re really young still, and you haven’t had much experience with AAS yet to be using tren. Plus your brain is literally still developing at your age and tren can fuck with you and your body. It really is psychotropic in the literal sense. Don’t fuck with it yet. Try mast and EQ if you want but please don’t go the tren route yet.

Thanks for your advice, I'll mantain test only or maybe mast as you said if a low dose doesn't skrew up my lipids, thanks a lot!

Top Bottom