napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Handling Sarms - Storage

dkidplay

Sup everyone, recently ordered Sr9009 GW, Mk2866, RAD 140 and LGD from SarmsX. MK rad lgd all seem to be clear fine blue in form but when i opened the SR there seems to chunks of blue "crust" "little pebble" like secretions around the doppler (all over) and inside the bottom of the bottle, is it safe to warm up some water and let the secretions dilute? (i read this somewhere) or would heating up the bottle itself effect the Sarm? also what combination would be best RAD and MK2866 or LGD and RAD, as of now i am strictly on Mk2866, SR, and MK677, i also have GW on hand which will substitute the GW once i am done with this cycle.

Sup everyone, recently ordered Sr9009 GW, Mk2866, RAD 140 and LGD from SarmsX. MK rad lgd all seem to be clear fine blue in form but when i opened the SR there seems to chunks of blue "crust" "little pebble" like secretions around the doppler (all over) and inside the bottom of the bottle, is it safe to warm up some water and let the secretions dilute? (i read this somewhere) or would heating up the bottle itself effect the Sarm? also what combination would be best RAD and MK2866 or LGD and RAD, as of now i am strictly on Mk2866, SR, and MK677, i also have GW on hand which will substitute the GW once i am done with this cycle.

always shake well before each use first... yes, you can and should heat the sr if need be...

i would add the lgd to what your currently doing now... there is no "better" between lgd and mk2866... they both do several different things and would be more than ideal to run together... i would also add gw now as well... thats a mean stack...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Is your MK-2866 smell like a Vodka/Alcohol too? I just got mine today but I've never heard anything about this...

Is your MK-2866 smell like a Vodka/Alcohol too? I just got mine today but I've never heard anything about this...

its not vodka... all sarms must be suspended in grain alcohol (everclear) That is what your smelling

and yes warm it under hot water and shake it very normal make sure you guys get it all the way back in your throat to dose not under your tongue

It's fine to heat it up to help resuspend it if needed. Just make sure you shake each one before using.

Dylan gave you the right protocol for dosing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom