napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halotestin vs Anadrol

AimArnold

Hello everyone. Please don't get offended by the title. I am just doing my research. I am watching ton of dylan's videos these days. He mentioned halotestin right after anadrol for strength gains. I just wanted to know, which one is stronger regardless of the weight gain. Which one is better if you care just for strength?? Thank you all.

Halotestin will give more temporary strength and is good for a powerlifting meet or MMA match also harden the physique for bodybuilding and is very toxic and only too be used for short periods . anadrol will make you strong and you will keep a lot of it if your nutrition is right because it unlike halo will build a lot of muscle so there are some permanent gains .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Halotestin will give more temporary strength and is good for a powerlifting meet or MMA match also harden the physique for bodybuilding and is very toxic and only too be used for short periods . anadrol will make you strong and you will keep a lot of it if your nutrition is right because it unlike halo will build a lot of muscle so there are some permanent gains .

Thank you so much for your reply sir. And If I am not wrong, Halo surely shuts the natural test production so it requires PCT and should be ran with testosterone right??

Goes for all of them and brother honestly if your asking this type of question you need to forget about halotestin for now thats the strongest oral steroid and definitely not for begginers I would say do a test cycle if you add an oral start slow like Tbol nice lean gains and strength no need too try and claims Everest on your first hike

Goes for all of them and brother honestly if your asking this type of question you need to forget about halotestin for now thats the strongest oral steroid and definitely not for begginers I would say do a test cycle if you add an oral start slow like Tbol nice lean gains and strength no need too try and claims Everest on your first hike

No sir,, I am not going to run anything right now. I was just asking to keep information so that I know.

Agreed on forgetting the halotestin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very very ver well said... let me just expound on what gymjunkie already said... halo in the short term will probably add the most HOWEVER, anadrol will be right behind it but you will likely keep far more of your strength.. i have kept so much strength from anadrol and the few times i have used halo, i basically found its just not worth it UNLESS its just for something immediate and specific... i would go anadrol nearly every time...

Top Bottom