napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halotestin experiences?

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I started Halo about a week ago at 20mg per day to really get my strength going, and was just curious from others as to what kind of expereinces you've had with it, how soon you started seeing strength gains, hardness, etc. I've seen some a slight strength gain already and some more vascularity/hardness, but I'm only at day 7 right now. I'm also having no side effects from it so far at all

I started at 20mg /ED and actually noticed a big change from 20mg to 30mg ED .. I know given the half life it's "best" dosed throughout the day but 30mg about an hour pre workout was ideal for me. It's "aggression" like characteristics are primarily from its boost in cortisol ( affinity for the glucocorticoid (cortisol) receptor3 )

That's why I recommend one dose pre workout. It was rather fast acting once I got to 30mg but I must say I could really start to feel my liver taking a beating, literally.. If you can get away with 30mg @ 4 weeks then power to you. I still believe it's AAR is rather misleading, yea it's going to dry you up but if you are using it when cutting it's not going to add insane amounts of strength.. The reason it gets this insane strength rep ( in my opinion ) is because majority of guys who run it are powerlifters and competitors, not physique guys like us.. If you were running it on a bulk I bet the strength gains would be insane, just like tren and any other powerful compound for that matter

At the end of the day for what its worth, I think winstrol shits on halo

KingWizard said:
I started at 20mg /ED and actually noticed a big change from 20mg to 30mg ED .. I know given the half life it's "best" dosed throughout the day but 30mg about an hour pre workout was ideal for me. It's "aggression" like characteristics are primarily from its boost in cortisol ( affinity for the glucocorticoid (cortisol) receptor3 )

That's why I recommend one dose pre workout. It was rather fast acting once I got to 30mg but I must say I could really start to feel my liver taking a beating, literally.. If you can get away with 30mg @ 4 weeks then power to you. I still believe it's AAR is rather misleading, yea it's going to dry you up but if you are using it when cutting it's not going to add insane amounts of strength.. The reason it gets this insane strength rep ( in my opinion ) is because majority of guys who run it are powerlifters and competitors, not physique guys like us.. If you were running it on a bulk I bet the strength gains would be insane, just like tren and any other powerful compound for that matter

At the end of the day for what its worth, I think winstrol shits on halo

Yeh man I'm going to give it another week before I consider possibly going to 30mg. I want to see what this week brings first. I'm sure the strength gains are much better in a big caloric surplus just like anything. This is my first time with it, so I didn't really know what to expect. Like you, I love Winstrol so it's going to be hard to beat that in my opinion.

RickRock said:
I started Halo about a week ago at 20mg per day to really get my strength going, and was just curious from others as to what kind of expereinces you've had with it, how soon you started seeing strength gains, hardness, etc. I've seen some a slight strength gain already and some more vascularity/hardness, but I'm only at day 7 right now. I'm also having no side effects from it so far at all

I didn't realize you were using halo bro! This is right up your alley for hardening... Here's a few things to be aware of as I have used it several times... It is very wise to ease into use at 20 mg per day like you did... There is actually a significant difference in results by merely bumping up 10 mg to 30 HOWEVER you should never just start like that or it is going to be difficult to make it through four weeks with the toxicity that comes forth with use... By doing what you did and letting your body adapt and get used to it, you have a significantly higher probability of getting through and also alleviating some of the internal strain from high levels of toxicity... The thing about halo that is different from winstrol (aside from the higher levels of toxicity) is the aggression and the ability to add size... DO NOT expect to gain size with halo as it does not do that... It's VERY minimal at best where as winstrol holds the ability to get a good 10 lbs. of shredded muscle if you eat properly and train the right way... Halo will make you stronger than nearly any other oral or steroid in general and more aggressive on top of hardening you like an ice sculpture... The problem is that halo can't be ran as long and has no size gain and the hardening effect really does not hold as its such a drastic change but we know masteron also does not hold as well either when use is discontinued... Halo and winstrol are quite different as halo really is in a class of its own on what it does and how it works... You will see as you continue through the cycle of it... Just make sure you have extra liver and other internal protection... I would really watch your bp so load up on hawthorne and coq10 and also the other areas internally and values in which you already know and are familiar... Every MMA fighter that I train and advise is on halo and only halo... For me, halo is ideal the most in 2 circumstances... 1. Fighting, MMA, aggressive sports, etc... A sport or avenue where aggression is key and size is unwanted or detrimental
2. Contest prep, shows, etc... NOTHING hardens you like halo and especially stacking it with mast, proviron, s4 etc... You will be like fucking granite bro... Keep us updated on the results!

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:

I didn't realize you were using halo bro! This is right up your alley for hardening... Here's a few things to be aware of as I have used it several times... It is very wise to ease into use at 20 mg per day like you did... There is actually a significant difference in results by merely bumping up 10 mg to 30 HOWEVER you should never just start like that or it is going to be difficult to make it through four weeks with the toxicity that comes forth with use... By doing what you did and letting your body adapt and get used to it, you have a significantly higher probability of getting through and also alleviating some of the internal strain from high levels of toxicity... The thing about halo that is different from winstrol (aside from the higher levels of toxicity) is the aggression and the ability to add size... DO NOT expect to gain size with halo as it does not do that... It's VERY minimal at best where as winstrol holds the ability to get a good 10 lbs. of shredded muscle if you eat properly and train the right way... Halo will make you stronger than nearly any other oral or steroid in general and more aggressive on top of hardening you like an ice sculpture... The problem is that halo can't be ran as long and has no size gain and the hardening effect really does not hold as its such a drastic change but we know masteron also does not hold as well either when use is discontinued... Halo and winstrol are quite different as halo really is in a class of its own on what it does and how it works... You will see as you continue through the cycle of it... Just make sure you have extra liver and other internal protection... I would really watch your bp so load up on hawthorne and coq10 and also the other areas internally and values in which you already know and are familiar... Every MMA fighter that I train and advise is on halo and only halo... For me, halo is ideal the most in 2 circumstances... 1. Fighting, MMA, aggressive sports, etc... A sport or avenue where aggression is key and size is unwanted or detrimental
2. Contest prep, shows, etc... NOTHING hardens you like halo and especially stacking it with mast, proviron, s4 etc... You will be like fucking granite bro... Keep us updated on the results!

Thanks for the feedback Dylan! That's exactly what I needed. I knew that halo wasn't going to add any muscle, but that isn't really what I was looking for from it anyways. I wanted to see what it could do for hardness and vascularity compared to Winstrol so I can get an idea of what I want to use in the future for the final few weeks of contest prep. I also wanted to use it to really get my strength going on my current cycle I just started. I know its a bit unorthodox to start a cycle with halo, but I'm just running it for a short time to see what I think of it since I've never used it.

I ran some Halobol from alpha pharms. 5 mg tabs. I ran 15 mg pre wo. After 2 weeks the shit kicked my ass i got strong and aggressive. But i also got lethargic as fuck. And i cant take being like that.

JM750 said:
I ran some Halobol from alpha pharms. 5 mg tabs. I ran 15 mg pre wo. After 2 weeks the shit kicked my ass i got strong and aggressive. But i also got lethargic as fuck. And i cant take being like that.

That is definitely possible and your liver just could not process it and there's nothing wrong with that... My issue is with some orals when they become so toxic, they actually do not only your internal organs and health problems but they actually hinder your gains because you have a hard time getting out of bed to even do anything because of huge amount of lethargy due to liver toxicity... It defeats the purpose of cycling... that is one of the main reasons on why finding a moderate dose that your body really reacts too well, maybe not as drastic as a larger dose, but close enough to where you can perform at a max level and not only feel better but get the most out of your cycle as well... people don't grasp this concept at times and want to jack up doses etc. thinking more is better when it's more of a detriment

in your circumstance, you were doing everything right, dosing moderately etc... it just didn't agree but that's not a surprise running anything that toxic... that's just a trial and error and you did everything you could have on that... unfortunately it's not for you but you have excellent options to roll with too...

DylanGemelli said:
JM750 said:

That is definitely possible and your liver just could not process it and there's nothing wrong with that... My issue is with some orals when they become so toxic, they actually do not only your internal organs and health problems but they actually hinder your gains because you have a hard time getting out of bed to even do anything because of huge amount of lethargy due to liver toxicity... It defeats the purpose of cycling... that is one of the main reasons on why finding a moderate dose that your body really reacts too well, maybe not as drastic as a larger dose, but close enough to where you can perform at a max level and not only feel better but get the most out of your cycle as well... people don't grasp this concept at times and want to jack up doses etc. thinking more is better when it's more of a detriment

in your circumstance, you were doing everything right, dosing moderately etc... it just didn't agree but that's not a surprise running anything that toxic... that's just a trial and error and you did everything you could have on that... unfortunately it's not for you but you have excellent options to roll with too...

I def have a hard time runnig orals. Dbol and drol i actually do ok with. But halo is supposed to be pretty harsh.

Halo has a certain hardness that I haven't seen with many other AAS. It's a liver killer, though and I always used a UDCA, TUDCA etc stack alongside it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you recommend taking halo right before a fight like day of or not cause of tightening or anything etc ?

halo is for experienced users only, remember that and just taking it one day is not going to make a difference...

My experience was that halo was extremely aggressive and I noticed increased strength and aggression almost immediately (maybe around day 3). Now I may just be very responsive to androgens but that's my experience. I started at only 10 mag and worked up to 20 and no more for a 3 week duration. My body could not handle much more than that plus I was literally about to murder complete strangers when driving on the highway, finding myself chasing people down the highway for 15 or 20 minutes before realizing "what the fuck am I doing?!?!?" Now granted I was also deep in contest prep and on tren and very little carbs so I was already in a state of agitation, but this put me into a whole new category.

That's just how I got and why I won't use halo anymore for that. If anything I may use it solely during peak week and stay away from the public as much as possible. Lol. I did find it extremely potent in terms of strength gains as well though and it's certainly useful in hardening, although I think there may be better alternatives for me personally to harden up.

Just my experience. I'd say if you don't recognize more within a few days maybe try bumping as your product may be on the weaker side or you may just be less responsive to that type of androgen. I know you generally have great responses to AAS so I would guess the ro duct may be a little weak. Cheers brother

My experience was that halo was extremely aggressive and I noticed increased strength and aggression almost immediately (maybe around day 3). Now I may just be very responsive to androgens but that's my experience. I started at only 10 mag and worked up to 20 and no more for a 3 week duration. My body could not handle much more than that plus I was literally about to murder complete strangers when driving on the highway, finding myself chasing people down the highway for 15 or 20 minutes before realizing "what the fuck am I doing?!?!?" Now granted I was also deep in contest prep and on tren and very little carbs so I was already in a state of agitation, but this put me into a whole new category.

That's just how I got and why I won't use halo anymore for that. If anything I may use it solely during peak week and stay away from the public as much as possible. Lol. I did find it extremely potent in terms of strength gains as well though and it's certainly useful in hardening, although I think there may be better alternatives for me personally to harden up.

Just my experience. I'd say if you don't recognize more within a few days maybe try bumping as your product may be on the weaker side or you may just be less responsive to that type of androgen. I know you generally have great responses to AAS so I would guess the ro duct may be a little weak. Cheers brother

I hear you on all of that bro. This was a couple years ago, but I couldn't even imagine running that shit with Tren.

Last edited:
Top Bottom