napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halodrol cycle

hannarans

Hey brother. Had a question for you. Would nolvadex only, be good enough for a month long halodrol cycle pct? I'm not sure if I can get a hold of anything else. What would you recommend? Thanks.

NO and even worse is running an oral only cycle and beyond that, EVEN worse is using halodrol... good lord bro... shit... what a mess

I know you said you liked halodrol in one of your videos. what would I run it with and what would be a proper pct for that. Thanks.

I know you said you liked halodrol in one of your videos. what would I run it with and what would be a proper pct for that. Thanks.
You need test as the base to every cycle. A proper pct looks like this

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

29 years old, 6'1 195 lbs. Been lifting for 8 years, don't know my body fat percentage but pretty lean looking for a little bit of size. Have used other pro hormones in the past. But didn't know Much about this stuff before.

helladrol was what i liked and if you are referring to the new version by gaspari then its a joke...

Ok so ill hold off on the halodrol. I can get my hands on test e. How much would I run and for how long. What should I use on cycle to control the gyno Thanks

Last edited:
Ok so ill hold off on the halodrol. I can get my hands on test e. How much would I run and for how long. What should I use on cycle to control the gyno Thanks

12 weeks is typically the length of time to run a test e cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

350 mg for 12 weeks... aromasin the entire cycle at 12.5 mg every other day and here is your pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom