napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

halodrol for 17 year old?

seetbert

Hey I just watched your video on halodrol. I have a box here from Gaspari and I'm wondering if I should take it. I'm 17 and looking to put on size but i don't know if I should take this. Also, could you explain to me the post cycle therapy? How would I go about that? Thank you so much.

Not gonna happen man. Diet. Exercise. Protein. Thats it. You are way too young to run anything. You can get diet advice and training advice from some of the best dudes in the industry here but please dont fall for the PEDS / AAS stuff man. I did at your age and I cant tell you how much I regret it. I still have no idea how much damage I have done to my body and likely wont until its too late. I know i have lost time. Dont do it to yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Throw that stuff away.. I will tell you a story of a guy who started using prohormones at a young age not much older than you... now he's 27 years old with a natural testosterone level at 300.. I know this guy very well cause this guy is me.. I'm lucky I dident screw anything else up beside suppressing my natural test levels. atleast that I know of... its the choice I made and now because of the choices I made I will have to be on synthetic test for the rest of my life if I want normal levels... be smart eat and train your ass off till you in your late 20s atleast then think about AAS.

Cmon man... youre 17. There is absolutely no need at all for you to use gear. You need to focus on proper nutrition and training. There are no shortcuts. Don't jump the gun and ruin yourself.

No.... use it to clean your toilet. Too many young kids your age want to jump on the Yolodrol train and they end up getting hurt.

Hey I just watched your video on halodrol. I have a box here from Gaspari and I'm wondering if I should take it. I'm 17 and looking to put on size but i don't know if I should take this. Also, could you explain to me the post cycle therapy? How would I go about that? Thank you so much.
now listen bro... its pretty insulting for you to come here and try this... i guarantee you know you should not be using steroids... if you paid me a million dollars, i would not advise you to use steroids... noone is going to explain anything to you except the fact your 17 years old and you need to start growing up because your thinking very reckless and that will carry over into other choices you make... you need to get a grip and start busting your ass in the gym and working on getting a diet dialed in man...

You have no business messing with any kind of hormonal product at your age. You can do some serious long term irreversible damage. You don't need ANYHING but food and hard training

A while back someone posted a study about teenage olympic athletes who were put on anabolics back in the 60s and 70s, ED, sexual dysfucntion and reproductive issues were just a few of the problems they had as adults, and the damage was permanent.
You don't wanna be fucking with your hormones when you're young bro, your natural test levels are already high.

if you take it you will have milky tits, saggy gyno titties, and your dick will not function correctly. I hope you listen to the advice you were given here eat sleep go to school workout naturally and chase girls, that's it until you are about 10 years older or more.

Top Bottom