napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halo Top

Bigsteve5776

So thanks to a few guys on here I finally went and scored some halo top ice cream. I'm very fucking excited to try it, probably more excited then necessary, haven't had ice cream in so long. 5 of those motherfuchers costs me 43 bucks hope it's worth it.

I just finished lemon cake 5 mins ago.....

27zypzt.jpg

Last edited:
Bro I just tried some of the birthday cake, worth every penny. It tastes like regular fucking ice cream... best discovery ever!!!

Yeah I seriously didn't expect it to be that damn good... usually things like ice cream that are made to be "healthy" taste like shit but this is far from shitty tasting, feel like I just ate Ben and jerrys.

The whole foods store we use is an hour away with traffic and we take a cooler with ice so it dont melt on the way home tbats how good it is

Damn I didn't see any peanut butter cup. I saw like mocha chocolate chip or something along those lines you try that one??

It's expensive but worth it. I wish I could afford to have it daily, but it is a nice treat from time to time

Dude the taste is unreal, I didn't even want to buy 5 for the first time cuz I'm like dude these are going to suck. Boy I was wrong, I felt like I went to this place we have here called handles, who has some of the best fucking ice cream I've ever had. Well it's probably not as good as handles, but for the content inside of halo top, you cannot beat the taste. Tastes just as good as any ice cream you can buy at the store without the added bullshit.

Fucking halo top.... my life will never be the same again, it's nice to be able to actually enjoy ice cream again, it really is...

Top Bottom