napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Half Life Data. Is this true ???

m555zma

I just read this on ThinkSteroids.. Is this true???? If so, I'm only pinning the glutes from now on.

"Most half lives use gluteal injections as the benchmark because the blood supply is relatively constant between individuals. However using the deltoid can double or in some instances even triple a drugs half life and INCREASE the time required to achieve benefit!"

I just read this on ThinkSteroids.. Is this true???? If so, I'm only pinning the glutes from now on.

"Most half lives use gluteal injections as the benchmark because the blood supply is relatively constant between individuals. However using the deltoid can double or in some instances even triple a drugs half life and INCREASE the time required to achieve benefit!"
No not at all true. There is some truth in terms of some places taking a little longer to absorb into the bloodstream than others, but the difference would be maybe a few hours at the most...not days. That's beyond a ridiculous statement

If there was build up of scar tissue in the delt and you kept injecting at the same location it would take longer for the suspension to disburse. However that applies anywhere in the body.

If there was build up of scar tissue in the delt and you kept injecting at the same location it would take longer for the suspension to disburse. However that applies anywhere in the body.
exactly, not to mention thats the most HATED and HATEFUL forum in existence

Top Bottom