napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Haircuts

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
Whats up guys!!!

So how are you guys getting your haircuts right now? Doing it yourself ? Way too scared to even attempt that lol.

Hope you all staying safe!

I literally couldn't find anyone to do it for cash in Wisconsin. I went to the next state over, you may not be that lucky tho depending on your geographic location.

My barber cuts from her house so my Fade has been clean. I know I?m one of the lucky one cuz idk what I would have done ha

I literally couldn't find anyone to do it for cash in Wisconsin. I went to the next state over, you may not be that lucky tho depending on your geographic location.

i been asking around , offering $100, cant find anyone lol

I've been bald for 20+ years so I continue to just shave my face and head in one go before I hop in the shower.

I was close a few times to having the wife just cut it all off but I backed out at the last minute. Being on this YK now too, I really want to be able to notice any changes.

Ordered a clipper from Amazon and have been buzzing it every day in between workouts and naps. Also, I venmo'd the woman who cuts my hair the amount of two haircuts because her shop will probably be closed for another month.

Couldn?t take it anymore. Pulled out the clippers.
Had been growing it out for last year. Didn?t like it after all.
Fade on side and finger length on top. Not bad from the front. I think the back is decent. Feels awesome.

Top Bottom