napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair loss

Cocopiny

Hey guys,

So please don?t respond to this unless you know your shit in regards to the pharmacology/ and or have a lot of first hand experience. So I?ve been cycling gear for the past 4 years, and just very recently started noticing some hair loss. It?s likely due to my most recent 12 week run of test at 500/wk and winstrol at 50mg/day.

I wanted to know which compounds I can ?safely? run and not be too worried about hair loss. I understand most if not all gear causes hair loss right? But which steroids cause the least amount of hair loss, from your experience?

I prefer to stay lean as much as possible and am not too into bulking/ highly aromatising compounds but would still be interested in learning about bulking compounds that don?t cause much hair loss, but cutting is my main fortay.

Thank you in advance! I might not respond but I always read every comment.

all DHT compounds are rough on your hair... winstrol, primobolan, anavar, anadrol, masteron... these i would steer clear of if you are concerned about hair loss.. just understand that if you are prone to mpb, any steroid can cause you issues...

Ive been doing a lot of research, but by NO means an expert. What I've found to be the 2 best hair "friendly" steroids is NPP, and Superdrol. By saying that, I have also decided to start monixodil, RU58841, and a ketoconazole shampoo.

Ive been doing a lot of research, but by NO means an expert. What I've found to be the 2 best hair "friendly" steroids is NPP, and Superdrol. By saying that, I have also decided to start monixodil, RU58841, and a ketoconazole shampoo.
superdrol would not be ideal when it comes to hair loss... npp would be a much better option... i would not use superdrol if you are prone to any kind of mpb etc...

The best blast for me to limit hair loss and to still make gains is low dose test(200-300mg)EQ 600mg and 300mg NPP a week.
Additionally you should look into Ketoconozole shampoo, azalic acid cream and derma rolling

Additionally, look at shampoo with DHT blocker. It reduces hair loss quickly. Perhaps steroids impacted your absorption function and supplements from food didn't absorb. Try take biotin with enzymes for better absorption

Top Bottom