napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair loss

roge200

Hey dylan, im currently on a 12week cycle of test e 500mg a week, im 9 weeks in and at 6 weeks i started taking arimidex at .5mg twice a week, about a week ago i started noticing some hairloss(or so i think?) I run my hand through my hair and atleast 3 to 4 hairs come out each time, basicallt what im wondering is if i might have crashed my e2 which raised my dht levels? And if i stopped taking arimidex would the hairloss maybe stop? And no i havent got my bloods done, i work 12h days 7 days a week and cant get the time off work to get in, hoping you have some kind of answer? I love your content btw its been really helpfull, thanks

You should be taking you AI from day 1. The AI controls test to estrogen conversion, but has no bearing on test to DHT conversion really. The more test you take (and you're using a fairly stout dose) the DHT conversion you should expect.

you should have been taking an ai from day one... the arimidex has nothing to do with your hair loss.. steroids can cause it bro, thats part of this... you have to know that going into it... i HIGHLY doubt you crashed your e2... you need bloodwork to confirm any of this though... i dont do guess work and so you need bloodwork...

No i havent got anyblood work done since i work 24 to 30 days shifts and usually only get the weekends off, the knly reason why im saying this is because ryan russo did a video of him taking AIs and he said it crashed his e2 with spiked his dht....or thsts what i got from the video. Im on week 10 of my cycle, guess ill go back on adex but a low does since it started ti make me feel a little like shit, im hoping to get a day off during the week in the next week or so so i can get my bloods done, thanks for the responses fellas!

Also, totally different from the thread but does anyone know of a good canadian sarms supplier?
Esarms.com is top notch, and delivers to Canada. I use them myself, and couldn't be happier with the results.

Top Bottom