napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair loss

1. Finasteride for blocking DHT throughout the body very potent drug but has quite a few side effects, especially sexual side effects. I take Finasteride and fortunately do not experience any side effects, but it might be different for you. This is the best REGULATED drug for preventing hair loss

2. RU58841 for blocking DHT in the scalp - EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE AND NO SEXUAL SIDE EFFECTS - this is the number one thing you can take for hair loss, but it is not regulated, so take it at your own risk . I use this and it works very very very well.

3. Minoxidil for thickening and regrowing hair. Does not prevent further hair loss though. So you should definitely not use this by itself, combine with Finasteride, Nizoral or RU58841

4. Nizoral Shampoo helps to block DHT in the scalp - No side effects besides some dry hair, not as effective as Finasteride and RU58841 - use 2-3 times per week

Last edited:
Stick to things like deca, eq, tbol, test. Stay away from Winstrol, tren, dbol, etc. You could lose your hair on anything but some can make you shed more than others. I'd stay far away from finasteride.

Stick to things like deca, eq, tbol, test. Stay away from Winstrol, tren, dbol, etc. You could lose your hair on anything but some can make you shed more than others. I'd stay far away from finasteride.

I don't quite like how many people, such as yourself, warn wholeheartedly against Finasteride. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if someone's hair is shedding noticeably off-cycle at an early age, chances are without proper protection they will become bald or close to it very early on in life. There are very few options for these people. In fact, the only other real option for truly preventing or slowing hair loss to any reasonable degree is an unregulated, under-tested substance called RU58841 which lacks real world experience. The side effects of Finasteride are far less common and drastic than some people make them out to be. Often, people just regurgitate the warning comments other people make about Finasteride, without actually trying it for themselves.

The likelihood of permanent damage is COMPLETELY overstated. And frankly, it is a bit of a joke how people seem to care so much about the very rare side effects of Finasteride, while ignoring the fact that almost every drug in the world has rare side effects that are equally disturbing, yet are taken without second thought.

Last edited:
I don't quite like how many people, such as yourself, warn wholeheartedly against Finasteride. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if someone's hair is shedding noticeably off-cycle at an early age, chances are without proper protection they will become bald or close to it very early on in life. There are very few options for these people. In fact, the only other real option for truly preventing or slowing hair loss to any reasonable degree is an unregulated, under-tested substance called RU58841 which lacks real world experience. The side effects of Finasteride are far less common and drastic than some people make them out to be. Often, people just regurgitate the warning comments other people make about Finasteride, without actually trying it for themselves.

The likelihood of permanent damage is COMPLETELY overstated. And frankly, it is a bit of a joke how people seem to care so much about the very rare side effects of Finasteride, while ignoring the fact that almost every drug in the world has rare side effects that are equally disturbing, yet are taken without second thought.
bro i have thoroughly liked all your posts except for this... you have NOT seen what i have dealt with FIRST HAND with peoples lives being fucking RUINED from it... they dont even know how to cure PFS... people are completely and utterly fucked bro... i have dealt with clients for years and seen the anguish and pain they are suffering from so before you go light that fire, you should step back and think about the well being of others... people are suffering in a major major major fucking way and im sorry but this is lighting a fire underneath me because i have seen how nasty that it is... to see people that have phd's not even be able to function properly anymore because of this... bro, you need to realize the severity here... its not a joke whatsoever

Top Bottom