napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair loss

Jtbabyallnightlong

I'm just wondering why I lose so much hair. Everytime I shampoo my hair in the shower I literally have handfuls of hair which is weird because I have the thickest hair. I've had this problem since I was like 14 so I'm just wondering if this could be a problem or why this is happening I also get white hairs ever now and then. I'm not that concerned right now because I have so much hair but could any products like sarms or clomid, nolva, growth hormone or anything like that cause hair loss?

Look in the mirror and ask yourself these three questions:

1) Am I a Man?
2) Am I a confident Man?
3) Am I a confident man who can still get swole and get pussy while rocking a shaved head?

If your answer to those three questions were yes, proceed to shave your head and never look back.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself these three questions:

1) Am I a Man?
2) Am I a confident Man?
3) Am I a confident man who can still get swole and get pussy while rocking a shaved head?

If your answer to those three questions were yes, proceed to shave your head and never look back.
Lmao

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
PM for any questions

Try rocking a buzzcut. It's your genetics, it's not any drugs. Even people that lose their hair from steroids were going to have hair loss later on anyway, the increase in DHT simply sped it up. Others can blast massive amounts of gear and they will not lose any hair. The hair follicles you have do not handle DHT very well, it's the cards you were dealt. The only options you have are using things that block DHT(some can be harmful) OR wait until it gets bad enough and spend 4-8 thousand on a hair transplant where they implant hair follicles pulled from the side of your head onto the top of your head(these follicles are usually not effected by DHT). Mike O'hearn and Rich Piana had this surgery done.

Top Bottom