napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair

hoseers

Hi Dylan, I have a quick question and I hope you can answer.
I did 3 testosterone cycles Before with no hair loss does this mean I'm not prone to mpb? Is there any possibilities that I start losing hair If I go for another test cycle?

chances are very low you are prone to mpb at least with test... the true test comes when you run a dht steroid

Hi Dylan, I have a quick question and I hope you can answer.
I did 3 testosterone cycles Before with no hair loss does this mean I'm not prone to mpb? Is there any possibilities that I start losing hair If I go for another test cycle?

You need to factor in age as well. Many times younger people are not as sensitive to DHT.

You need to factor in age as well. Many times younger people are not as sensitive to DHT.
also true but generally, if you are not prone to mpb, you are not likely to have any issues with steroids... thats not 100% but thats generally accurate

While testosterone and any steroid can cause issues if you are prone to MPB the real test is when you run DHT based compounds. A LOT of people shed hair on them

A long cycle of DHT’s will put ur dome to the test. Im not prone but run a 16+ week cycle and that will tell u [emoji1353]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom