napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Had to end cycle early

Wooshort

I had to end my first cycle ever early because my source went MIA on me and I didn't have my pct gear yet. Yes, I know this was my fault for not have a good source in place first.

I was taking 250mg of test E twice a week.
I ended it in week 6 of 10.

I went to my primary care doc before stopping. She consulted with an endocrinologist who said if I stopped now I may be tired for a few day but will be fine.

My last injection was June 20th and feel fine.

Should I follow up with my doc and get some tests done?

If so what should I request?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not.

I stopped my cycle early because I did not have my supplies for my pct in place when my supplier went MIA.

The endocrinologist told me if I stopped now (week 6 of 10) I wouldn't need anything.

I did not.

I stopped my cycle early because I did not have my supplies for my pct in place when my supplier went MIA.

The endocrinologist told me if I stopped now (week 6 of 10) I wouldn't need anything.

I know it was a mistake not have a reliable supplier in place and all my gear before starting.

Hey Dylan we have a duplicate post in source for this. I advised him to get bloods and what to get in that post as well so we could assess PCT liver values. lipids etc to best determine what to do. He said hes feeling good and last injection was June 20th so while PCT is likely needed I wanted to see bloods before advising further.

If he did recover ok it may not be worth running a PCT but chances are his test production is NOT where it should be.

Sorry guys. I know I'm being a pain in the ass newbie.

I actually just made an appointment with my primary care. I don't have a reliable source for the pct so i figured that was the best next step.

I'll let you guys know how it goes as an FYI.

Thanks for the help. Lessons learned lol.

I did not.

This endocrinologist needs to use his/her magical endocrinologist crystal ball and have you run bloodwork before clear you. Mid cycle bloodwork is needed anyway, so I would just go ahead and get it anyway. If the endocrinologist does not order bloodwork you can get it through Private Med Labs; get the FEMALE HORMONE PANEL.

In any case, run the PCT protocol gien to you. You can get it at. https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Last edited:
And bro, because of your line of work, I'd be very careful about disclosing, even to a doctor about cycling. Hopefully yours is cool about it.

Hey Dylan we have a duplicate post in source for this. I advised him to get bloods and what to get in that post as well so we could assess PCT liver values. lipids etc to best determine what to do. He said hes feeling good and last injection was June 20th so while PCT is likely needed I wanted to see bloods before advising further.

If he did recover ok it may not be worth running a PCT but chances are his test production is NOT where it should be.
thanks for the heads up brother.. for fucks sake, what kind of doctor would tell someone to not run a pct after 6 weeks on??? unfuckingreal... bro, you absolutely need to run the pct that viail and rickrock sent you... once again, here is the link.. .this is imperative... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

Thanks Dylan. He said since I haven't been taking it that long that I would bounce back naturally.

I still have some test left should I take some? Maybe in small amounts? I have a feeling this is a dumb question.

Bro, Sarmsx has extremely fast shipping and you can get your entire pct. that's the route you need to go to protect yourself with recovery. After 6 weeks on you absolutely need a pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
I it assume it as to do with dosage and for how long to take

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
I it assume it as to do with dosage and for how long to take

Yes that is the dosage per day per week. For example, Clomid is 50mg per day week one and two, then 25mg per day week three and four

Top Bottom