domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: H 4 the 1st time

H 4 the 1st time

Hello, I’m 34 and have been playing basketball and working out for 16 plus years. Body fat is at 10% and I am in very good natty shape. I do feel like my body over all is breaking down. I play ball with kids in their early 20’s so I’m looking for that leg up. So I’m starting a 6mo cly of H in 4 days.
    I’m dealing with an ex bodybuilding friend whom knows a lot about this. But not on the sports sides of things.
    I guess I want to know your thoughts on ius per day, and what can I expect out of this? Am I wasting my money and time? Or will it help? Thanks guys!!!

I’m 5-11” and 187

Why in the world would you want to start with HGH? That makes no sense to me. It's extremely expensive and the benefits are very slow and less than just doing a cycle of sarms or steroids where you'll see great results in 12 weeks for a fraction of the cost.

HGH is meant for those that are advanced to further enhance their cycles and what they are already doing

i have no idea why you are starting with this either... you sound lie you are already in great shape... it doesnt make much sense at all to me especially considering the cost..

Money is not an issue. And to Dylan, I’ve watched almost all your YouTube videos. And from the health and healing side of things it seems to make tons sense to me????? I also do NOT want the troubles that come with doing steroids. I’ve watched lots of friends go done a bad road with them...
    love the feed back so please reply

Are you saying I’m to young? Like I said money is not a trouble to me. So other than money....?

go for it bro...

I respect your answers... is “go for it” a way of say “forget it kid” ???
    Like I said I’m hurting and not healing NOTHING like I used to. And steroids freak me out big time..
    should I rethink? And I way way off on my next step in life! ??

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball247 View Post
    Money is not an issue. And to Dylan, I’ve watched almost all your YouTube videos. And from the health and healing side of things it seems to make tons sense to me????? I also do NOT want the troubles that come with doing steroids. I’ve watched lots of friends go done a bad road with them...
    love the feed back so please reply
    What’s up bro. What makes you think HGH has no side effects. Have you got prescreening for cancer? Diabetes ? I’m not sure if you know this but if you are prone to cancer HGH will make it grow faster. Not trying to scare you but these are the factors. Make sure you are cleared to run it. Ppl don’t realize this and then are puzzled when they get side effects. The side effects are not cancer I’m just saying this is a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dangans View Post
    What’s up bro. What makes you think HGH has no side effects. Have you got prescreening for cancer? Diabetes ? I’m not sure if you know this but if you are prone to cancer HGH will make it grow faster. Not trying to scare you but these are the factors. Make sure you are cleared to run it. Ppl don’t realize this and then are puzzled when they get side effects. The side effects are not cancer I’m just saying this is a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    read this post closely..