napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gynomacastia

shadow777

Hi,

I dont know wheather i have gyno or not. Last year in 2016 i had it but it eventually went away and now its come back any suggestion how to get rid of it?

Thanks

Bloodwork? can you elaborate please.

when i touch it there is no pain or soreness at all but sometimes my right chest feels uneven or flabby to say the least.

Thanks

what ? you get bloodwork to test your estrogen levels? what do you mean? what make you think you even have it? did you use steroids? how old are you? i mean, come on dude... you give NO information but want answers

what ? you get bloodwork to test your estrogen levels? what do you mean? what make you think you even have it? did you use steroids? how old are you? i mean, come on dude... you give NO information but want answers

23yr old,i 100% had it in may 2016 and wen i lost weight it went away and now its come back i had my estrogen supplement taken to lower my estrogens down and now am taking a Testosterone pct supplement maybe that my gyno could go away. Will a blood test determine if i have gyno.. i used to take promax lean supplement back in the days after i lost significant weight.

Thanks

why are you taking a testosterone pct supplement... dude, you know what, just go to the doctor... you are just confusing yourself and everyone else... you need to just go to a doctor...

why are you taking a testosterone pct supplement... dude, you know what, just go to the doctor... you are just confusing yourself and everyone else... you need to just go to a doctor...

sorry i actually am confused. can you briefly explain what true gyno is mayb i have fat or something on my right chest

Thanks

Like Dylan said bro!... what have you done to get gyno?!
Any cycles?.. and if so what exactly did you do? And if you did what did you use for pct?!
If you did no cycles and already had teenage gyno are you trying to treat it with out going to doctor?...
Where I am, doctors don’t give a rip if you have gyno, most Canadian doctors will do zero!... you actually have to go to a plastic surgeon to get rid of it or try to treat it yourself.
So dude, what’s the deal if you explain then maybe some can help, but telling us zero gets people pissed and then they just say “f- you, go to medical expert (doctor) and here them say f- u”.
But again maybe we are dealing with someone that is “truly confused”.

sorry i actually am confused. can you briefly explain what true gyno is mayb i have fat or something on my right chest

Thanks

Thanks

It doesn't sound like you even know what is going on. If it went away just by losing weight before and came back when you gained weight, you probably just need to lose bodyfat. If you legit think you have gyno go talk to your doctor about it.

It doesn't sound like you even know what is going on. If it went away just by losing weight before and came back when you gained weight, you probably just need to lose bodyfat. If you legit think you have gyno go talk to your doctor about it.
exactly... it sounds to me like it was just fatty in that area but if there IS A CONCERN GO TO THE DOCTOR

Like Dylan said bro!... what have you done to get gyno?!
Any cycles?.. and if so what exactly did you do? And if you did what did you use for pct?!
If you did no cycles and already had teenage gyno are you trying to treat it with out going to doctor?...
Where I am, doctors don’t give a rip if you have gyno, most Canadian doctors will do zero!... you actually have to go to a plastic surgeon to get rid of it or try to treat it yourself.
So dude, what’s the deal if you explain then maybe some can help, but telling us zero gets people pissed and then they just say “f- you, go to medical expert (doctor) and here them say f- u”.
But again maybe we are dealing with someone that is “truly confused”.

i JUST HAD A BLOOD TEST AND ITS ALL NORMAL DOCTOR SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO GET GYNO IT JUST HAPPEND TO BE MY RIGHT CHEST IS LIKE MORE FATTY OR ITS GOT GYNO GLAND IN THERE. I AM CONFUSED MAN I USED TO TAKE PROMAX LEAN EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING YOU THINK THAT MADE IT HAPPEN?

THANKS

clearly you dont have gyno if everything is normal and its likely just fat... you can post a pic if you want but just as we said, you don't have gyno...

i JUST HAD A BLOOD TEST AND ITS ALL NORMAL DOCTOR SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO GET GYNO IT JUST HAPPEND TO BE MY RIGHT CHEST IS LIKE MORE FATTY OR ITS GOT GYNO GLAND IN THERE. I AM CONFUSED MAN I USED TO TAKE PROMAX LEAN EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING YOU THINK THAT MADE IT HAPPEN?

THANKS
Damn, what's with all the caps dude? Chill out.

You're probably just carrying extra bodyfat. Post up a pic if you'd like opinions.

Top Bottom