napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gynocomastia cure

samesome

Sir i watch your video on YouTube and it's always helpful to me... Sir i have gyno since my teenage .. and im not comfortable with it i.. i do workout also but i never run any type of cycle or steroids.. only protein shakes., Sir please tell me did arimidex fix my problem of gyno., Gyno tishu is no so big but its feels bad ,, sir my hopeful request to you.. please answer

arimidex would be laughed at by your gyno... it wont do a thing for you...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

If you had it since you were a teen it may require surgery to get rid of plus use of aromasin to keep it away. Have you been to a dr about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if the anti gyno protocol i gave you does not work, you are going to need surgery... period...

other than the AIs and nolva, I've found some topical fat burners ( a lot yohimbine based ) to help with the appearance a bit, drawing out some of the water retention in the gyno area

I stand partially corrected as THEY said... I'm just the guy who co-signed lol

They knocked me out for my surgery. And it took 3 hours due to how much bitch tits they took out.

Top Bottom