napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gynocomastia

vaneerp

Hi,
I started my first cycle as Test(350mg/week) + dbol(40mg/day) + aromasin 12.5mg every other day a week ago. i had gyno before my cycle but jst a little bit that no one can even notice. after oi started my cycle i got all the symptoms like itching underarms pointing nipples(more pointing than before), seems like i am very prone to gyno. should i increase the dosage of aromasin or should i switch to letrozol? help me out.
Thank you

This is exactly why you don’t use dbol on a first cycle ... first cycle is test only. Definitely drop the dbol as it converts to estrogen at a very high rate ...
Maybe start taking Aromasin everyday

why on the planet earth would you start a cycle if you had gyno before it and ESPECIALLY running dbol, and running it that high!! COME ON BRO... what are you currently dosing aromasin at right now?

Dbol is very estrogenic, I’m sure your holding onto tons of water from the spike in e2. Drop the dbol right now, back the test down to 250mg and keep your AI dose the same until you can get things under control. Report back if everything is going well...then you can safely consider upping your test. Dbol is just a watery mess man. Trade that crap for tbol

exactly... TEST ONLY on a first cycle... you have to ease into steroids man and learn how your body responds to them which you cannot do when you use multiple..

I was led down this same road on my first cycle. Was running test e at 300mga week and dbol 50mgs a day for 4 weeks.... This was all the advice of a really good friend...

Let's just say we are still friends, but I don't take his advice anymore. Lucky for me I had no noticeable sides other than the water I held. But I can imagine most are not that lucky.

Good luck!

I was led down this same road on my first cycle. Was running test e at 300mga week and dbol 50mgs a day for 4 weeks.... This was all the advice of a really good friend...

Let's just say we are still friends, but I don't take his advice anymore. Lucky for me I had no noticeable sides other than the water I held. But I can imagine most are not that lucky.

Good luck!
LOL very wise bro!

Top Bottom