napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno symptoms for years

topsoons

Hi Dylan.
I'm a big fan. Think your videos are amazing .
I'm 40 years old. Been on and off cycles foe 15 years .
I only take TRT now. 150mg a week of test E .
I've always suffered from gyno . Not to a huge extent but definitely painful and a little noticable. The breast tissue is there and size of a golf ball.
I will get surgery someday .
I'm not sure what to take now . I've taken nolvedex for years then stopped. I think it kinda worked.

I don't really want to take Letro but will if I have to .
My question is . Will 20mg each day or EOD of nolvedex sort this problem out and I continue with it .
Or would I need letro protocol and then arimdex after that EOD for life .
Again i take only 150mg of Test E a week.

What should I do. And what protocol.
Thanks buddy . I've put all my friends and family onto your site . Will keep supporting you.
Keep up Goos work bro.

Is your gyno a result of the past cycles? I hardly believe gyno would appear on a 150mg dose of TRT. Nolvadex isn’t a AI and shouldn’t be ran as one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when you say you have always suffered from it, do you mean from steroid use or puberty gyno? there is a big difference... how long are we talking bro? i need more details to properly advise you.. what are your estradiol levels sitting at right now?

when you say you have always suffered from it, do you mean from steroid use or puberty gyno? there is a big difference... how long are we talking bro? i need more details to properly advise you.. what are your estradiol levels sitting at right now?
Hi Dylan . Thanks for reply. I know you super busy with emails .
I've been on and off cycles for 15 years. This is purely from steroids .
I have not tested yet. I live in Thailand and not easy to get to blood work clinic . But will try I know that's vip .
But at this stage only my nipples are paining and swollen the size of half an egg maybe little less. I have breast tissue since years back because of roids.
I've never tried letro or arimidex.
My question is can I do letro for whatever protocol (to clear the little gyno) you think then arimidex to continue with my trt. I know I need bloods done . But any advice just of the bat .
Thanks Dylan and gents . I know it's the millionth time asked these questions.
Xxx

Sent from my CAM-L21 using Tapatalk

I've never run an AI .

Well that’s why you have gyno to begin with. I don’t think your estrogen sensitive. That low of a TRT dose, I doubt you’ll need an AI. Did you get bloods to see where your estrogen levels are at?

Well that’s why you have gyno to begin with. I don’t think your estrogen sensitive. That low of a TRT dose, I doubt you’ll need an AI. Did you get bloods to see where your estrogen levels are at?

I will get bloods as soon as I can. Far away from clinics here in Thailand.
So if I don't need AI is surgery only option . For long term . Any idea for short term. As in 1 year [emoji23].

I will get bloods as soon as I can. Far away from clinics here in Thailand.
So if I don't need AI is surgery only option . For long term . Any idea for short term. As in 1 year [emoji23].

150 is a low TRT dose which generally doesn’t need an AI but everyone’s body chemistry is different. Your bloods would confirm whether or not you’d need to run an AI

150 is a low TRT dose which generally doesn’t need an AI but everyone’s body chemistry is different. Your bloods would confirm whether or not you’d need to run an AI

Ok will do that . Thank you.

You are going to need the bloodwork before we can continue on advising you how to proceed from there

Top Bottom