napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Surgery - those with experience

Drzaius7

I went to a plastic surgeon for a consult and am about ready to put down my deposit.

Before I do I wanted to ask for real world experiences and results from anyone who has had this surgery which included removal of tissue (not just lipo).

What was the recovery like? How was the pain for the first few days after? Should I realistically plan to take a week off from work so being at my desk isn’t super uncomfortable?
The nurses at the surgeon’s office said how some guys go back to work within one or two days and that they rarely report serious pain afterwards, etc
I think they are making it seem more of a walk in the park than it really is and would prefer to go in to this with my eyes open regarding what the day after will really be like.

Thanks

recovery took a month in terms of getting back in the gym.. i was doing cardio in just three weeks... you are fine to be working at your desk... you dont need a week off unless you can afford to do that... i never had any serious pain at all with it... you just dont want to rush it in terms of lifting...

the worsts part you have already gone through. Theres just a little discomfort sleeping and such, for a while. Nothing thAt prevents sitting at a desk. Just heavy lifting-raising arms above your head-that stretches chest. I took 4 weeks off just to let all my energy go to healing, but seriously contemplated working legs and doing cardio the entire time. Started a new standing-job after the weekend (surgery on Friday). I didn't;t have full comfort range of motion/full stretch on bench press or pull ups, for a few months tho

The procedure only took 45 minutes and i was awake the entire time. It was easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I did not. I wore tank-tops made of lycra and supplex which is very compressive and shaping for several months, which I think helped to suppress swelling, liquid and shape. Never had need to drain.

Top Bottom