napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Surgery

sirjecht

Has anyone here had gyno surgery?

I unfortunately have it on my right side and while it isn't noticeable to most people it can be spotted if you know what to look for. Getting very hard to bear it at this point.

I saw a surgeon about 6 months ago for a consultation reason I never went through with it was he was a bit of a dick and wasn't very helpful with info. I am going to see a few different guys but my main question to the other surgeon was is this solution permanent.

My reason for this is I am extremely gyno prone. My gyno instantly started 1 week after using NPP over a year ago. Had blood levels checked before cycle and the day after my gyno flared. Everything was in good order prolactin wasn't even elevated at this point. Still unsure as to what caused it but since then it flares up randomly.

If I get this removed is there a chance gyno can return? My response from the surgeon to this was yes. No explanation for any other points asked it was just yes.

I thought the procedure removed the gland which he confirmed was true. How can it return with no gland? Just so its clear I now have 2 separate lumps on my right side, appears to be splitting which is my main reason for getting this done now before it gets huge.

I know Dylan had the surgery and had all of the glands removed. Since then there were a couple occasions when his estrogen was high and from what I can remember nothing developed from it. So I’m not sure it comes back if all of the fat cells are removed.

If your gyno prone, nandrolones aren’t recommended... it can take longer then normal to balance your hormones running that kind of gear. I remember having to take Caber and run aromasin for a long period of time before I stopped having symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dylan, my estrogen has never gone way out of control. I know at the beginning I wasn’t as careful however I still do not know my original reason for gyno as my levels were not elevated when I first got the lump.

My main concern is if I get the surgery due to being very prone even if I am careful is there a chance the gyno can return without the glands?

Thanks Dylan, my estrogen has never gone way out of control. I know at the beginning I wasn’t as careful however I still do not know my original reason for gyno as my levels were not elevated when I first got the lump.

My main concern is if I get the surgery due to being very prone even if I am careful is there a chance the gyno can return without the glands?

There’s always a possibility it can. Because they love some small residual of the gland. But yes it can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its highly unlikely but as i pointed out, you are supposed to be controlling estrogen no matter what

Have you ever checked your prolactin levels? One thing I know about the surgery is that it's something you don't want to regret. So try to find the best doctor in the world. I'm not kidding, spend a couple thousand extra, it's friggin worth it. I've heard there's a magical doctor in California, he got videos all over YouTube.

I've had 3 gyno surgeries so far and it doesn't look good. Recovery is a pain too but get these new vests to aid with swelling.
then you have had some of the worlds most incompetent surgeons there are... that is an extremely simple surgery and should never be botched... it doesnt take a magic doctor for something so simple, unless you have some other ongoing issue there

Yes, the two first where somehow covered by insurance. I remember the doctor was even stingy about giving me enough local anaesthetia. The second one left me with a somewhat uneven chest. Hoping to correct it, I went to a third world country and did a surgery for around 200$. It looks good under a shirt and okay when I don't flex. I lost all sensation on the last surgery too.

The reason I recommended a magic doctor is that I wouldn't want anyone left any room for any of this to happen. Your body is your temple. You won't regret finding a better doctor.

You are a very rare circumstance, i can assure. I know many doctors that do this procedure with extreme ease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Excess tissue can be a result of either or both glandular disuse or just excess fat. So if you remove the glands, excess fat can still result, hence a reoccurrence is possible.

I recently had successful gyno surgery. In the end, it was a clear decision which Dr. to use. I selected the best Dr. I could find with the most experience and credentials and that I liked the best. The first guy told me you can't really remove all the gland. The Dr. I chose explained that she likes to leave a small piece under the nipple so there no indentation. And assured me that if gyno ever returns, she could do a simple in-office procedure at that point and just cut it out. My procedure was supposed to be a combination of lipo and an incision to extract the lumps, though it was all actually able to be removed through the small lipo incision. The two tiny scars are fading, and my pecs have reshaped/dent gone after 4 months, with no movement restrictions now. I resumed lifting 1 month after the surgery. Extremely happy I finally got it done.

I recently had successful gyno surgery. In the end, it was a clear decision which Dr. to use. I selected the best Dr. I could find with the most experience and credentials and that I liked the best. The first guy told me you can't really remove all the gland. The Dr. I chose explained that she likes to leave a small piece under the nipple so there no indentation. And assured me that if gyno ever returns, she could do a simple in-office procedure at that point and just cut it out. My procedure was supposed to be a combination of lipo and an incision to extract the lumps, though it was all actually able to be removed through the small lipo incision. The two tiny scars are fading, and my pecs have reshaped/dent gone after 4 months, with no movement restrictions now. I resumed lifting 1 month after the surgery. Extremely happy I finally got it done.
thanks for sharing bro... you shouldnt have any scarring if you had a good surgeon so it sounds like you should be good on that... its a great feeling once you have that done... i know first hand

Top Bottom