napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno surgery

JOMEQ

How long does it take to recover after a gyno surgery? How long until you are able to train again?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Took me about 2wks to slowly get back in. Light weight for another 4wks then started to increase weight at week 10 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you do some light training during the recovery or you have stay in bed all day long.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

you definitely dont have to stay in bed... its not like that at all.. .its not painful or anything like when i just had my hernia surgery.. that fucking hurt, this is not like that.. shit, i was awake the entire procedure... you just dont want to be stupid and push it too fast... that defeats the purpose.. you do whatever you want but the difference between a week an extending it longer makes no sense to risk. i was doing the elliptical and stair climber after 2 weeks and lifting about 3 or a bit after that...

I still did cardio 2 weeks in after my gyno surgery. It wasn't THAT serious, I was out about a month from training. If it still feels sore and tender, do not push your luck. Listen to your body...

Top Bottom