napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno signs important question

0to100

Banned
Guys i am sooo confused right now. I have dropped from 750mg Test e e3d to 375mg weekly since am working on a cut cycle. So far i have gotten very lean and have lost all the water weight from the test. I am also running masteron e 400mg e3d Ali g with tren ace 75 mg eod Along with Winstrol 30mg daily. I have noticed that when i dropped the test from 750mg to 375mg weekly i have gotten kinda painful lumps under my nipples, i have used Adex all this time but i have flared up with these lumps. Why would it happen now that i actually dropped the test so there’s less aromatization. I have letro in hand as well inhave taken only 3 full 2.5 pills on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday . Why is this being cause because the test was dropped, have no libido issues at all is just those lumps and am super confused . I have no loss of energy nor appetite neither nor joint pains. Can someone please give me a feedback on maybe dropping one of the compounds or recommend what to do. With tren ace i am talk g Prami daily at .5 mg at nights.

Last edited:
You probably weren't running your AI high enough when you were were at 750 Test. Gyno takes a while to show up. It's just a coincidence that you happen to drop your Test at the same time your gyno shows up. When I run my Test high I have to run my AI everyday.

I'm no gyno expert this is just my 2 cents.

It says to take 2.5 letro for a week but i will play it by signs since i don’t want to take so much of a dip on estrogen. So far no negative symptoms after taking 3 of them already. Are the compounds am running looking good? Or you would drop something ?

you need to start with aromasin before jumping to letro and you need bloodwork to see how bad it really is before you start slamming down letro

I agree you need bloodwork. How much adex were you using on the 750 test? Like cbbram said it probably wasnt enough

That's a good dose. Who knows bro hard to say without bloodwork.

Guys quick question. So far 4th day taking full dose of letro, lumps starting to wear off little by little. Is it possible i still haven’t crashed my estrogen ? I mean can it be the tren ace that keeps me horny and with no libido issues at all , mind you am using Prami as well. I also do not feel tired at all working out , can this be possible or maybe my estrogen was just to damnnn highhh. And also my gains still steady just looking a bit leaner

the only way to know if you crashed your estrogen is through blood work... you didnt crash your estrogen in only four days, i know that much

Guys it’s been 10 days using letro for some
Lumps under nipple area. Nipple still same in size is just that lump. Does letro work for everyone? Also i don’t mind having this lump since it’s not sooo notisable but it is at touch or when you closely take a look sideways. Question is can i switch back to arimidex 1mg daily and avoid rebound also keeping in
Mind i hate the side effects of letro. I just want to take arimidex so it does not progress and also so i won’t get any rebound and continue with my sex life which in all reality letro hasn’t really killed my wood maybe a bit of
Loss of interest but once turned on i have no issues at all finishing. Will it be ok running g arimidex 1mg daily just for it not to
Progress . I know it will not take the lump away but neither has letro .

arimidex does not prevent rebound, aromasin does... you have not even given letro a chance to really work yet.. you do whatever you want with it but arimidex will do nothing for you at this point whatsoever...

Top Bottom