napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno on sarms

bcoops

I'm on week 5 into my ultra super stack and my left nipple is starting to flare up like it did on my test cycle. Do I treat this the same and start taking aromasin? I still have tons of ai and serms. Clomid, nolva, aromasin, letro...let me know what you guys think. It's not coming on as aggressively as before but it's definitely developing worse. It's some hard tissue forming behind the nipple it isn't sensitive or anything just getting bigger and nipple getting puffy. Thanks for any info!

I'm on week 5 into my ultra super stack and my left nipple is starting to flare up like it did on my test cycle. Do I treat this the same and start taking aromasin? I still have tons of ai and serms. Clomid, nolva, aromasin, letro...let me know what you guys think. It's not coming on as aggressively as before but it's definitely developing worse. It's some hard tissue forming behind the nipple it isn't sensitive or anything just getting bigger and nipple getting puffy. Thanks for any info!

It's possible that some people can be more sensitive to estrogen on Sarms. You may be one of those people. I would start a low dose at least to control it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I do eod but ya if you try e3d and see if that works if not you can always switch it up to find your spot

Thanks Rick. Low dose on a sarms stack...would that be something like aromasin 12.5 E3D?
That's probably a decent start. You can always adjust it as necessary. You probably don't even need that dose to be honest

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Around 6.5mg EOD to start should be fine to see if it subsides. Don't do a huge amount only to find out you only needed a little aromasin. I hope it cures up.

OK thanks guys I'll keep you posted. Other than that results have been amazing so far. I'm weighing in at 209 right now...up 12 pounds since the start...I'm on track to gan just as much as I did on my test cycle. Absolutely blowing my mind!

i would start with 12.5 every other day brother... did you run aromasin in your pct before you started your sarms stack ?

Aww man, another member that believes they have gyno... What makes this gyno, has a doctor diagnosed you with having gyno ?? We may have to start a thread on this topic

Hey Dylan, yes I ran the full recommended pct with nolva/cloud, aroma and gw for 4 weeks. The gyno I had before completely went away but just in the last week it's starting to flare up again in my saris cycle.

Aww man, another member that believes they have gyno... What makes this gyno, has a doctor diagnosed you with having gyno ?? We may have to start a thread on this topic

No a doctor didn't diagnose me but I don't see what else it could be. Puffy nipple with hard matter forming behind it. My pct got rid of it before so I'll be able to get it under control again just don't want to overdo it with any dosing.

i would start with 12.5 every other day brother... did you run aromasin in your pct before you started your sarms stack ?

Ok I'll start with that dosing...I start with 12.5 e3d. I'll be it up...after it starts to subside should I go back down to e3d? Sorry I haven't been keeping up my sarms log, had to move for work and couldn't find it when I came back on. Other than this complication my experience has been great! Really digging the sarms

I have noticed a bit of the same thing with me... I don't have Aromasin on hand but i do have Nolva, clomid, letro and Rolox I'm going to have to get some more Aromasin but will take atleast 2 weeks to get to me... Could I use one of the serms i just mention that will help? I am running mk677, lgd, rad, gw, s4.. any help will be appreciated

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

What would cause this with sarms maybe shbg binding alow increase in free natural test too be converted huh just a curious thought not much sarms experience gonna add GW too my lean bulking cycle too minimize or eliminate any fat gain while eating in a surplus will be first try for me

Hey Dylan, yes I ran the full recommended pct with nolva/cloud, aroma and gw for 4 weeks. The gyno I had before completely went away but just in the last week it's starting to flare up again in my saris cycle.

This is why I believe you may not have true gyno, because you said it completely went away. Then it "flared" back up ? You eithet have gyno or you do not, sounds like possibly pseudo to me. True onset gyno does not just go away, sounds more like a swollen glands due to you being sensitive to a certain compounds. I bet if you just dropped the compound the sensitivty would go away and the "lump" will also subside ? Anyone that believes they have gyno would have to be diagnosed by a doctor as they may or may not have gyno, only a doctor can diagnose this. Now if you have a full on tit that does not go away, then thats most likely gyno. But you cannot tell by a swollen gland that comes and goes when your on hormone altering drugs or other substance.

Last edited:
No a doctor didn't diagnose me but I don't see what else it could be. Puffy nipple with hard matter forming behind it. My pct got rid of it before so I'll be able to get it under control again just don't want to overdo it with any dosing.

Ya, if your gland swells up it can give an appearance of a puffy nipple, but then so can a hot shower or body heat increase, along with many other things that can cause a puffy nipple.Like if your sensitive to a hormone altering compound it could definitely make your breast glands swell, doesn't mean you have gyno. Only a doctor can tell you that for sure, you could have a basic swollen glands cus your on drugs.

What would cause this with sarms maybe shbg binding alow increase in free natural test too be converted huh just a curious thought not much sarms experience gonna add GW too my lean bulking cycle too minimize or eliminate any fat gain while eating in a surplus will be first try for me

What can cause this ? Any hormone fluctuation whatsoever or if someone is sensitive to a certain drug or substance can cause the glands in the breast to swell giving an appearance of gyno, making it very difficult to diagnose. Only a doctor can do that.

I would do exactly as others said and implement Aromasin should help with the swelling, but I would also go check with a doctor to determine exactly what the lump is. I'd have to believe your lump is associated with your drug use, possibly sensitivity. I know people get this every cycle, the infamous swelling gland that disappears mysteriously after they come off hormone inducing compounds..

Last edited:
Carefull with the aromasin stay at 12.5 every 3 days at first get bloods done not alot there too aromitise if its not high and you go all out youll just crush it with a suicide inhibitor thats gonna suck for a few days

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom