napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno rebound

Thanawat

Hi everyone,

I have got gyno since my last cycle which was 6 months ago.
I took Test E 250mg per week
Tren E 300mg per week
winstrol 300mg per week
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Cabergoline 0.5 E3D

At that time ,I realised that my gyno was gradually bigger so I decided to take Letrozole until it subsides .Then I changed to Aromasin . But Its never go away , still have lump but its not pain anymore. Unfortunately 6 months past, gyno is back .... and I DIDN'T take any steroids . I have no idea why is it rebound . Is it weird for this case?

My questions are
1.) What should I do with this .Should I take Letrozole again?
2.) Is it possible to remove lump in my nipples by using AI or the only to remove it is surgery?
3.) Like I told you , I still have lump even though I didn't pain. Is it possible to remove it or it is permanent?

Thanks everyone.

More then likely permanent. When you take gear it will grow if you don’t control estrogen/prolactin. Especially when taking nandrolones.

Best thing to get rid of it will be surgery, but if it’s not noticeable you can just let it be. I have a feeling your PCT wasn’t complete so there may be some rebound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your advice ;)
I followed Dylan Gemelli's pct protocol.
More then likely permanent. When you take gear it will grow if you don’t control estrogen/prolactin. Especially when taking nandrolones.

Best thing to get rid of it will be surgery, but if it’s not noticeable you can just let it be. I have a feeling your PCT wasn’t complete so there may be some rebound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So appreciated that you answer me .
and what exactly should I do about this ? pls give me advice I have no idea how to remove it :(
Thanks Dylan ;)

Ummm well i said surgery already so ummmmmmm not sure what you mean. I already answered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If gyno comes back when your not on cycle that means u need surgery ? Mine came back a few month after my cycle and I ran a complete PCt and an extra 2 weeks. Although I was on a off brand test booster that might have been the reason. I juts took some aromosin to get rid of it and then soon after jumped on cycle again so I guess we will see what happens when I come off again soon

If gyno comes back when your not on cycle that means u need surgery ? Mine came back a few month after my cycle and I ran a complete PCt and an extra 2 weeks. Although I was on a off brand test booster that might have been the reason. I juts took some aromosin to get rid of it and then soon after jumped on cycle again so I guess we will see what happens when I come off again soon
his situation sounds a lot worse than that bro, at least hes making it sound that way

his situation sounds a lot worse than that bro, at least hes making it sound that way

Ya his does I was juts curios in regards to my situation since I got gyno being off cycle for like 6 months and all I was in was Test booster not DGA Post lol like I normally am on

Top Bottom