napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno question

Ryan123

So I had puffy and pointy nipples when I was younger. No hard lumps just puffy and pointy nipples which I hated. I also store more fat in the chest than the average person. When I was 24 I bit the bullet, saved up a load of money and had the op. Best thing ive ever done. Recently I have searched long and hard on the internet but cant find the answers im after. Until now ive only ran sarms but basically id like to know that if I feel ready in the future to make the step up to anabolics, would I be more prone to gyno/ nipple fat having already had problems/ an op in that area than the average person? Believe me, I would be taking every precaution possible while on cycle to prevent it but just would like to know if id be more likely given my history. If anyone has a link to info on this or has any personal experiences ect they could share it would be very much appreciated Cheers

Last edited:
I had sub areola reduction surgery. It flattened my nipples, made them appear smaller and made my whole chest look a lot more apealling as a result. I certainly cant remember any talk of removing a gland but it was a fair time ago now. Sounds stupid but any way of telling? :-S cheers

If you still have the gland there then you are still at risk (like all of us) of getting gyno from steroid use. The key would be to run a proper AI with any aromatizing compounds. Were you planning to run a cycle anytime soon? What are your full stats and goals for a possible cycle?

Thanks. Im at 16-18% bf and wouldnt consider an anabolic cycle unless im around 12% so id say im at least a year off yet. So just to clarify, you dont think I would be at increased risk having had surgery in the area already? As i said in the OP, you wouldnt have to worry about me doing everything possible while on cycle to prevent it. Cheers

Last edited:
"wouldnt consider an anabolic cycle unless im around 12% so id say im at least a year off yet"

Very wise bro you also need to be a bit older too, closer to 30 would be better imo.

30 years old now mate. I had the surgery 6 years a go when I was 24. Tbh though im looking forward to another sarms cycle as theyre working well for me. I dont feel like id consider anabolics for a while but given my history was just looking for answers regarding the chance of further problems

Last edited:
just remember, while you may not still get gyno itself, estrogen control is still very important for several other reasons, so you still have to make sure to keep it under control... im sure you already know that but im posting for anyone reading and just to remind you... you are very wise in what you said about getting into better condition first... i like that way of thinking brother...

just remember, while you may not still get gyno itself, estrogen control is still very important for several other reasons, so you still have to make sure to keep it under control... im sure you already know that but im posting for anyone reading and just to remind you... you are very wise in what you said about getting into better condition first... i like that way of thinking brother...

It’s a relief to read. Majority of people don’t have any damn sense and just do whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers fellas. Took me over a year of research to feel confident to start a sarms cycle. Fair to say I wont take the next step unless im in top shape and 100% certain.

So just to clarify, I had gyno surgery 6 years a go when I was 24. The gyno was caused naturally. I didnt have lipo but had an excision on both sides and gland was removed from under the nipple. To say im pleased with the result is an understatement. My question was, now that ive had surgery in the area and gland removed, does that effect my chances in any way of getting gyno if I do decide to cycle in the future? Ive looked online and really cant find much on it so any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Thanks to those who have posted so far

Last edited:
Cheers fellas. Took me over a year of research to feel confident to start a sarms cycle. Fair to say I wont take the next step unless im in top shape and 100% certain.

So just to clarify, I had gyno surgery 6 years a go when I was 24. The gyno was caused naturally. I didnt have lipo but had an excision on both sides and gland was removed from under the nipple. To say im pleased with the result is an understatement. My question was, now that ive had surgery in the area and gland removed, does that effect my chances in any way of getting gyno if I do decide to cycle in the future? Ive looked online and really cant find much on it so any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Thanks to those who have posted so far

I'm not an expert on this by any means and have never even had gyno issues, but to my understanding when the glad is gone it makes it very hard to get gyno again...if it's even possible. Maybe somebody else with expereince in the surgery can clarify

Top Bottom