napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Question

Hugo79

I'm 37 years old, 165 lbs, 15% body-fat and I've had gyno since I was a kid; it's not steroid-related since I've never used them. I'm currently on TRT and looking for any possible ways to get rid of my gyno.

Supplement-wise I'm taking DIM and for the last month I've been using progesterone cream, 1/8th teaspoon a day. I've read findings that drugs like tamoxifen and raloxifene could work.

Has anyone found a good fixes for this? Are there any SARMS that could assist?

ill be perfectly honest with you... if you have had it this long then surgery is likely your only option... you could try an anti gyno protocol with letro and nolva followed by aromasin but chances are very slim that would get rid of it... i would go to the doctor and find out what they recommend... i had it done and it cost 3500 and mine was also not from steroid use but from childhood.. its an easy procedure.. it only took 45 minutes and it took me about 3-4 weeks to recover... they say 6 weeks but i ran mk2866 and just healed more rapid...

Yeah, that was my fear. I hate the idea of surgery, but I know it's the likeliest route. I'm not sure what part of the country your in, but a doctor recommendation would be great when/if I'm ready.

Yeah, that was my fear. I hate the idea of surgery, but I know it's the likeliest route. I'm not sure what part of the country your in, but a doctor recommendation would be great when/if I'm ready.

Hi, bro. I had pubertal gyno as well, the gyno protocols will do nothing(sorry to say). They work when there is a recent flare up from gear use, it's pretty much useless for fully developed pubertal gyno tissue. Dylan was out 4 weeks but he's a fuckin beast lol I was out for 6 or 7 weeks(I had drains in for 2 weeks). I had the glands excised and I had the lipo done for contouring the chest. When you are looking for a plastic surgeon to do your operation you need to make sure they are a board certified plastic surgeon, you don't want to cheap out on something like this. Mine was $4000 and this was in the Las Vegas area(full of top level plastic surgeons).

ill be perfectly honest with you... if you have had it this long then surgery is likely your only option... you could try an anti gyno protocol with letro and nolva followed by aromasin but chances are very slim that would get rid of it... i would go to the doctor and find out what they recommend... i had it done and it cost 3500 and mine was also not from steroid use but from childhood.. its an easy procedure.. it only took 45 minutes and it took me about 3-4 weeks to recover... they say 6 weeks but i ran mk2866 and just healed more rapid...

Sorry for bumping up this old thread , i'm going to have a loose skin removal surgery soon due to dropping 120+ lbs of fat(lower body lifting ) . I was wondering mby you know of any compound that's going to help me recover faster? (like mk 2866 did for you).I was considering mk 677 but do you have any better option to add or replace it with?

Sorry for bumping up this old thread , i'm going to have a loose skin removal surgery soon due to dropping 120+ lbs of fat(lower body lifting ) . I was wondering mby you know of any compound that's going to help me recover faster? (like mk 2866 did for you).I was considering mk 677 but do you have any better option to add or replace it with?
no, mk2866 is by far your best option

Wouldn’t even bother with letro or nolva. I had pre developing lumps under my nipples during my first tren run and I increased my AI, caber and vitamin b6 and it went away. Different case here but if it’s from puberty then letro isn’t going to do anything. You need to see a surgeon for this if it bothers you badly enough.

Top Bottom