napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno protocol?

iHeartGear

Anyone have a letro protocol that they have used for early stages of gyno?
I've also heard of cabergoline being used alongside letro.
Let me know a good protocol for gyno.
I am in early stages of gyno. Puffy nips and hard lumps under nipples. It has not yet spread outward around the perimeter of my nipples yet.

I always thought it was nolvadex with letro. Not sure how long tho. But don't run nolva with deca or tren of course

Last edited:
I'd suggest raloxifene at 40mg ed for 2 weeks along with letro 2.5 ed until lessened (generally 4 or 5 days in my experience ) as well as aromasin

I always thought it was nolvadex with letro. Not sure how long tho. But don't run nolva with deca or tren of course

Do you think it would be safe to use nolva now that I've been off nandrolones for about 4 weeks now? Or wait longer?

Anyone have a letro protocol that they have used for early stages of gyno?
I've also heard of cabergoline being used alongside letro.
Let me know a good protocol for gyno.
I am in early stages of gyno. Puffy nips and hard lumps under nipples. It has not yet spread outward around the perimeter of my nipples yet.

That doesn't sound like early stages of gyno but ok....
Why did you ask about caber? What steroids did you use exactly?? Did you use an AI??

That doesn't sound like early stages of gyno but ok....
Why did you ask about caber? What steroids did you use exactly?? Did you use an AI??

Well it started out as small pebbles under the nips and slowly progressed to very painful and sensitive nips. The lumps are now much larger and noticeable through my t-shirt (at least noticable to me). They are permanently puffed up and painful, however they go back to normal size when i am "nipping" (when I'm cold or just got iut of the shower)...
I mentioned caber because i talked to someone who is knowledgeable on this particular matter and reccomended i use it alongside letro to cure gyno... Just trying to get as many opinions as possible before pulling the trigger.
Yes i use pharmacy grade aromasin...
I recently came off of a rediculously high dosed cycle. Very stupid decision and i am regretting it. I took the advice of a so called bodybuilding coach. I will not name names but he clearly does not know what the fuck he is talking about.
I did 1 gram test, 900 eq, 800 deca. Keep in mind i started this cycle right after having done 5 weeks of pct from a previous cycle... After doing 5 weeks pct from that previous cycle i had small pebbles under my nips but didn't pay it any mind... I hopped onto this insanely over dosed cycle right after that pct cycle and my nips exploded in size. I did this high dosed cycle for 11 weeks and said to hell with it. I cut all my doses in half and continued till week 15. I am now on 500 mg test only with no other compounds.

Ok the real problem here is u did 800 mgs of deca without Caber..so now u have sky rocket prolactin issues..Ur still on cycle allowing estrogen to continue building...drop the test immediately. Run pct. Keep running the aromasin every day. Add the letro to that. And pray it goes away

I'd probably run letro at 2.5 mgs ed
And aromasin at 25mgs ed for several days, then bloods to see where u at

Good hell, this is reckless. That coach is going to get you in trouble. Why are you still running the test? I would shut this down and pct. Did you do any bloodwork? You ran 800 mg deca without caber?

I'm afraid your probably fucked because it sounds like you've activated your milk glands..are u lactating? Chances are you won't heal it..but more than likely you can greatly reduce it..but here on out you'll have to be Johnny on the spot at controlling your estrogen n prolactin..I wouldn't dare touch a nandrolone again if I were u unless you gona get the surgery

How much caber do you normally use with deca? Do you use it while on tren too?

Yes you need it while running Tren also. It depends on the dosage and the individual. 800 mg is a shit ton of deca, especially if its the first time running it. Way too much

Good hell, this is reckless. That coach is going to get you in trouble. Why are you still running the test? I would shut this down and pct. Did you do any bloodwork? You ran 800 mg deca without caber?

I'm still running it because I'm worried that if i cut off the test so abruptly, that it would cause major estrogen rebound. And no i have never used caber

I'm afraid your probably fucked because it sounds like you've activated your milk glands..are u lactating? Chances are you won't heal it..but more than likely you can greatly reduce it..but here on out you'll have to be Johnny on the spot at controlling your estrogen n prolactin..I wouldn't dare touch a nandrolone again if I were u unless you gona get the surgery

I'm not lactating and no one has mentioned that my nipples are unusually large. But to me they look fucking huge... Sounds like i need to hop on caber and letro immediately. Is nolva gonna mess me up worse if i add that in so soon? Afraid the deca could still be in my system and i don't want to mix the nolva with it.

Top Bottom