napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno problems...

Peyton

Hello, I'm 5'9 20 y.o 180lbs and ran osta/lgd/mk-677 for 8 weeks ran clomid and PCT v just a shitty free pct product I got from blackstone labs.
About a month later I squeezed my nips cus the felt funny and a little bit of clear liquid came out. This was about a year ago and ever since I've been taking PCT v from blackstone everyday. I know that was a terrible pct.

I still have the problem as it seems to come and go. Any ideas on what I should do? I think is progesterone. I did have blood work and the doctor says I'm in normal range i will post that shortly.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, and happy Fourth of July.

If u used shitty pct I'm willing to bet u used shitty sarms as well..where did you buy the sarms?

Where did sarms come from. Does not sound like any issue ive ever heard from any sarm.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

How many mgs of the osta per day. 8wks is not a very long cycle definitely not long enough to develope those issuses. Sounds super strange to me.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm 5'9 20 y.o 180lbs and ran osta/lgd/mk-677 for 8 weeks ran clomid and PCT v just a shitty free pct product I got from blackstone labs.
About a month later I squeezed my nips cus the felt funny and a little bit of clear liquid came out. This was about a year ago and ever since I've been taking PCT v from blackstone everyday. I know that was a terrible pct.

I still have the problem as it seems to come and go. Any ideas on what I should do? I think is progesterone. I did have blood work and the doctor says I'm in normal range i will post that shortly.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, and happy Fourth of July.

You likely didn't have real sarms at all and probably prohormones. What you really need is bloodwork to see where your problem is. It could be either estrogen or prolactin related. You never want to go with these untrustwdsourcesfor sarms for this reason, andyou always cover yourself with the proper pct

bro, blackstone labs was already caught selling bull shit... you DID NOT have real sarms and im fucking beyond certain of that... thats not even a question, its a certainty...

lol black stone bro. Sorry man but that's prohomones most likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took blackstone labs sarms I double dosed the osta unbelievable 40 mg a day after my first bottle, I know pretty high.

I did take a blood test and everything's in level they say but nips still have that prob

I don't really care what they were but that's what the label said, given my symptoms does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do to stop this?

I don't really care what they were but that's what the label said, given my symptoms does anyone have any suggestions as to what I could do to stop this?

You need to go get blood work done otherwise it's all just speculation. More then likely your prolactin levels are out of range and need to run a proper pct.

Progesterone 0.5 ng/ml
Prolactin 6.9 ng/ml
Estrogen total 120.05
Testosterone total 571 ng/dl
Free testosterone 46.8 pg/ml

Can you post full panel. Just crop out your personal info. These guys will lead you down the right road but they most likely will need to see full panel

Do you not have the results in an email? Or is it paper copy?

You'll have to post from your images from your phone. So save the files to your phone and move them over to your albums then post it. But make sure you crop it first to save your personal info from being posted out there

It's a picture I have it cropped it just won't let me copy and paste it or anything I'll keep trying thiugh

Top Bottom