napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno Possibly?

JRock

Hey so i have been running test cyp @ 350 and Deca @ 350 a week for about 5 weeks now and i have been taking aromasin EOD 12.5mg. I am getting lumps behind the nipples they arent sore but they are about the size of a big marble on one side and the other isnt so bad. What should i do? Increase the aromasin first to see if that helps? Or what? Thanks

do bloodwork and check your prolactin as well as your estrogen and adjust your aromasin dosage according to bloodwork. get caber or prami. Other members can pitch in more with that matter

I'm guessing you haven't been taking caber or prolactin control. You need some bloodwork ASAP to see what's going on here

I guess i should have asked more questions before i started with decca. I have not been running anything for prolactin i didnt realize that there was something additional to the aromasin, and the PCT substances. SO i made a doc appointment today to get the bloodwork done. WHat are some of the sides of prolactin? I havent been motivated to even work out...feeling like shit honestly for the past 3weeks. Im in the process of ordering caber now! So should i back of from the 350 of test and 350 of decca? until i get the caber and blood results?

your prolactin is definitely the issue but you still need bloodwork.. you need to dose caber .5 mg every 3 days asap... please, STOP USING steroids when you dont know how to use them in the future... this is a very very shitty issue to have, and you are going to have to just deal with it until it clears up...

When a high blood prolactin concentration interferes with the function of the testicles, the production of testosterone (the main male sex hormone), and sperm production. Low testosterone causes decreased energy, sex drive, muscle mass and strength, and blood count (anemia). If levels remain low for several years, bone strength may decrease (osteoporosis). High levels of prolactin in the blood also cause difficulty in getting an erection, as well as breast tenderness and enlargement.
Symptoms caused by compression of surrounding tissue — Large adenomas can cause symptoms by pressing on nearby structures in the head. Pressure on nerves to the eyes can impair vision, especially peripheral (side) vision. Pressure on the pituitary gland can decrease production of the hormones that stimulate the thyroid gland and adrenal glands, leading to underactivity of the those glands. Pressure can also cause headaches.

your prolactin is definitely the issue but you still need bloodwork.. you need to dose caber .5 mg every 3 days asap... please, STOP USING steroids when you dont know how to use them in the future... this is a very very shitty issue to have, and you are going to have to just deal with it until it clears up...

When a high blood prolactin concentration interferes with the function of the testicles, the production of testosterone (the main male sex hormone), and sperm production. Low testosterone causes decreased energy, sex drive, muscle mass and strength, and blood count (anemia). If levels remain low for several years, bone strength may decrease (osteoporosis). High levels of prolactin in the blood also cause difficulty in getting an erection, as well as breast tenderness and enlargement.
Symptoms caused by compression of surrounding tissue — Large adenomas can cause symptoms by pressing on nearby structures in the head. Pressure on nerves to the eyes can impair vision, especially peripheral (side) vision. Pressure on the pituitary gland can decrease production of the hormones that stimulate the thyroid gland and adrenal glands, leading to underactivity of the those glands. Pressure can also cause headaches.

Definitely sounds like prolactin issues. I suffer from a prolactinoma and i felt the same shit without caber.

I got my test results back and my estro was in range...my thyroid was a little high.4.2, my test was 860, and my prolactin was high at 30. So deff need to get some caber. Thanks you guys for pushing me in the right direction to get the test done now i need to get some caber..this shit is noo joke

Thanks for posting this. A lot of guys think they don't need prolactin protection for 300 or so Deca. I know I used to be one of them. A cycle is just so much more enjoyable when you run the proper ancillaries. I hope you get your issues sorted out. I use Caber for prolactin control and I take it before bed because it does make me feel a little drowsy sometimes.

If you have trouble finding Caber give me a holla...

[email protected]

Yes i figuerd it would be beneficial for someone like me that thought i could possibly slide. HELL NO! not even worth trying. I appreciate it cbbram.

Yes i figuerd it would be beneficial for someone like me that thought i could possibly slide. HELL NO! not even worth trying. I appreciate it cbbram.
Deca is a slow creeper with prolactin. Tren Ace and NPP you'll notice prolactin sides much faster. You have to be on top of it immediately!

I got my test results back and my estro was in range...my thyroid was a little high.4.2, my test was 860, and my prolactin was high at 30. So deff need to get some caber. Thanks you guys for pushing me in the right direction to get the test done now i need to get some caber..this shit is noo joke
anytime brother... get that under control... that is a serious issue that is already out of hand... run caber .5 mg every 3 days and i would probably see you needing it 6-8 weeks to get things under control...

Top Bottom